SIX

Gally explains us that he knows a way into the city and that he wants to help us, if he gets a cure for a girl he got to know here - his new girlfriend, I suppose. I am still angry at him for doing what he did to chuck, but it wasn't his fault. It wasn't him.

So two days later, we make it into the city and gally shows us the way to the building where WCKED is. We sneak to the guardians and hit them down. Frypan takes one weapon to get our backs and Newt takes the other one. Gally decides to wait outside, Theresa, Newt, Frypan and I walk inside. When we hit down two other guardians, we take their masks and jackets and dress up as them. We make it to the 10th floor -there are 15 - where Theresa things that the medicine is. But exactly that Moment we want to open the door with the card that's attached to the jacket of the guardians, we here a voice. "Thomas"
It's Janson. Janson, the head of the people that helped us out of the maze - and are the same people that put us inside the maze. He is holding the weapon. "What do guys think you're doing? Getting medicine to make a cure with Thomas blood? Theresa, I'm sure you figured that out. But you know, I need a cure too. So Thomas is gonna stay with us." While he was talking, Newt slowly moved towards him, and with a jump, he pushes Janson onto the ground. I hear a gunshot, see how janson wants to stand up, and here a second one - Frypan shot janson into the back. He falls down to the ground and I run over to Newt. He is holding one hand on his chest. "Newt, Newt, can you hear me?"  I tell him, half crying. "You... you have to leave...", he moarns out. Theresa half runs, half stumbles into the room to get the medicine, and I kneel down next to Newt. "Newt, stay with me. Can you walk?" "I can't... can't move. You have to leave me here. It hit my chest... the... bullet."
"I can't leave you here!"
"You have to save... save Minho. He... needs you. Here, take this", he says and hands me a little chain with something attached to it. He closes his eyes and lets out a last, deep breath, and when I put my hand on his chest, I can't feel him breathing anymore. "Newt! Newt!" I cry out, and want to hold on to him, but Frypan pulls me away. When I look up, I see a group pf men with weapons running towards us, but I can't move. Frypan drags me to the feet and pulls me away, upstairs, Theresa following us. We reach the top of the building and climb onto the roof. I see a helicopter standing there, Alia waving out of the Window "Come on!" She screams. I make my way over to the helicopter and somehow make my way inside. Alia explains that Frypan called them, so that they could make it here in time. I donn't even listen to her. The only thing I can think of is Newt. Newt, Newt and Newt.