Chapter 5

I was cursing my self in my head while he was wondering what was happening. 

"Hello?"

That is when I crawl over to the other side not making it suspicious. I walk to my closet take a pair out and see Jungkook. Perfect. 

"Jungkook? You live here too?"

"No, I came to visit. And hyung gave me a letter so."

"Really?!" I raised my eyebrows.

"Yeah."

"Well, what did it say?" I ask, even though I know it.

"Someone wants to meet me in the park, and I don't know them so they will say some code language."

"Secret date huh," I smirked

"Sort of," and he looked away.

"I can help with attire, but I don't know on how you will act of if it is a boy that wants to meet you."

"It is a girl."

"How would you know?"

 "Handwriting."

"Ookeyyy......"

I go over to help him, even though he did not give not give one answer to my question. My plan has to work, or I will go mad. 

*Knock Knock*

"Hey Y/N, come in. "

I go in and into the room he leads me in. I was shook, MESSY 101 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"So why do you want to help me Y/N?"

FOR THE PLAN!!!!!!!

"Cause first-timers are nervous and you don't ever know your date, so, let me handle this. OK?"

"OK?"

After 1 hour

I did well, and Lisa was bound to faint

"Now go, it is almost time." 

He looked in the mirror shocked and gave me a hug, and I knew that Lisa saw this all but I gave a hug back and said, "GO, your princess is waiting!", Loud enough so that Lisa could hear and not get the wrong idea.

"Ok, thank you. " I hear as I leave

But I had a bigger problem, LISA. And I was dead helping, and this time I had only two hours.

HHHHHHHEEEEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPPPP   MMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But finally, this is what I put together 

IKR!!!!!!!!!!

And she heads out, that is when I hear a tap on the window.  It was Yoongi.

"Yoongi?" I say as I open the window.

"Let me tell you something."

"Ok."

"Our kookie as a crush on Lisa for a while too."

I was shocked, eyes wide open, hands covering my open mouth.

"Yes, you heard right. Both of us are joining to lovers together."

That is when I lost it and jumped around the room. YEAH.  But I forgot that the window was open. I stop and realize that he was staring at me. WHAT.

"Do you know how to dance?"

DUH I DO

"No."

"I have a dance studio."

REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Really, well I have a kitchen that is waiting for me with cold chocolate covered strawberries so see you later."

I left leaving the window open, definitely not thinking it through and take out the strawberries. 

"Can you give some?"

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH."

I turn to see Suga asking me. WHAT THE HECK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"HOW DID YOU GET HERE?"

"Window."

"WHAT?"

"I got over using the window to eat strawberries and see you dance."

"I already told you-"

He pinned me on to the wall and said...

"Tell the truth. I already saw you." In a whisper.

"I-i d-d-do, b-b-but can y-y-you m-move?"

He lets go and backs of a bit. I don't know what that was but I move to the side bit and then talk so that there is space between us.

"What was that, Yoongi?"

"I am sorry. And I want to ask you that because I wanted to see you dance."

WHAT!!!!!! WHY WOULD HE WANT TO SEE ME DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

"Well I can dance but I never show anyone other than my sister, so NO!"

"I'm not leaving till you say yes princess."

"I am not a princess."

"Whatever you say."

We were bickering for so long but won't give up on my rights to keep my talent to myself. ALL MINE. 

"NEVER."

"YOU WILL."

"NO."

"YES."

"NO."

"YES."

"NO."

"NO."

"YES."

"You said yes now, so you will dance, and to the song I choose."

"But you cheated."

"IDC."

WHAT A JERK.

Hope you guys liked this chapter and sorry for not updating soon I have writer's block so the fact that I writing this I am (JUNG) - shook! :) And if you would like to see a dance in the next chapter please tell me, cause I will making the dance on the song so any recommendations. Hope you all had a good summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!