Chapter 8

Recap-

"Can we be friends?"

What?

"Um...sure I guess."

Now on with the story.......

I was sitting on the couch, with Suga right next to me. He confessed to me that he has always wanted to be my friend. Is news, big news.

"Hey, you ok? I mean what got you thinking that much?"

"Suga, you don't need to show pity on me. I am-"

"I am not. I really want to be your friend. And close friends who enjoy each others company. I always wanted a friend like that, and you are the only person that draws my attention."

"Really?"

"Yes, and I would love to be your friend."

"Well then, I will have the honor to be yours."

I stand up and bow to him in a formal way, and when I look up he is up and giggling. He put one hand forward and bowed to me in an honorable and mannerable fashion, and said, "I would be delighted." 

After that, both of us ended up laughing and enjoying the time that we had. We watch one movie and played games, but this is what happened.....

"Suga lets play some games."

"What kind? Like truth and dare, never have I ever and stuff like that?"

"Yes, and get to know each other more. This would be a great way!"

"Ok."

We started playing and were sitting on the couch when Suga asks me, "So, truth or dare?"

"Um, truth. I want to be on the safe side."

"Ok, um what are some of your hobbies?"

"Well, you know that I like to dance, and then I also like to sing. But this all I keep to myself."

"You can sing, like sing?"

"Yes, but I have no intention to get famous like my sister."

"People out there love music, and all you need is a partner or to join a group. You will be an amazing singer."

"Thanks. Anyways, now you choose. Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to call Jungkook and ask how it is going with them."

"Why?"

"My sister is with him, so do it."

"Ok, but what do you want to know?"

"What they doing or something along those lines."

"Ok."

He calls Jungkook and waits for him to pick up. Before Junkook could even pick up, I tell him to put it on speaker, so I could hear. Just a few seconds later Junkook picked up the call.

ON THE CALL

"Hello hyung, why did you call?"

"I was wondering where you are, and how are both of you?"

"I am good, and the confession was surprisingly hers."

"What do you mean?"

"It was Lisa hyung, the girl I tell you about. right now both of us are going to the movies. Do you want anything when we come back?"

"Here, take her to your house. Get to know each other."

"She will think I am taking advantage of her."

"I am not telling you to do anything, you idiot. Just have around you and enjoy the company."

"I will tell her because she might have other plans."

"Ok."

CALL ENDS

"Well that is great, at the least they are enjoying."

"Yes, but just so you know, you will get a call from your sister. She will probably tell you that she is staying with kookie."

"Yeah, you are right. I mean even though I am the younger one, she needs to maintain her image."

"True and-"

RING RING

"The call."

"Well, pick it up."

ON THE CALL *I had put it on speaker*

"Hey sis, so how did it go!"

"It was great, thanks for the things you did."

"It was no big deal."

"It was for me, and it led me to have my partner."

"I am really happy for you."

"Thanks, also I wanted to say that I will be staying at Kookie's place."

"Ok, be safe and get to know each other!"

"Ok! See you tomorrow. Bye!"

"Bye."

CALL ENDS

I sigh, knowing that my sister is enjoying and that she has found her man. She is really lucky and I was delighted to help her. It was great knowing that the will end up dating someday because their feelings are more than just a small crush, they really do love each other.

"Hey Y/N, what are your plans in the future. to sing maybe?"

"I don't know, but as I told you, I am not looking for fame."

"You could be with a group or have a partner. That what it might be less pressure on you."

"With who? Myself?"

He chuckles at my humor and then answers.

"With me."

Wait he can sing. He just asked me to be his partner. OMG how, why, what. THIS IS NOT REAL!!!!!!!

"So, what do you say? Would you sing with me?"

"Aren't you already in a group? How would you sing with me then?"

Great going Y/N, now you will not even get him as a partner.

"I can ask my boss, and say that I want to do a duo with a person."

"And you would still be in the group?"

"Yes."

I look at him and wonder why he would do this. I was never social with that many guys and this person right in front of me is willing to help me with reaching and get to a goal and succeed. Who is he? What does he want from me? 

"I don't know, as I told you, I am not sure myself what I want to do."

"Tell me your answer, because you have nothing to worry about. In fact, two of the group members are doing duo's with two different people."

"O-ok? I will, I tomorrow fine?"

"More than fine."

What does he mean by that? Does he want to be my partner that bad? Should I ask him? But what if he thinks I am being too curious? I will ask anyways.

"Um, do you want to be my partner?"

"I would like to, and if you are fine with it than why not."

"Maybe, it would be fun. I mean I don't have a problem, and we can practice together."

"Yep."

I don't know why he is trying so hard. I don't want to have any fame or have a name where I could potentially get ruined. I don't want that. I guess only some people like me can understand that. I do want to sing with him and be on stage with him, but why? I seems most natural to me to have a duet and I always have wanted one, but why does it seem like he is the one?

 Annyeonghaseyo everyone! I hope all of you enjoyed this chapter! Love you all soooo much and will see you soon!!!!!!!!