Chapter 7

I look at him thinking that he must be crazy. Why would he come to my door asking for my autograph?

"And why should I give it to you?"

"I don't know why, but I am your biggest fan. Please!!!!"

I was thinking about it, hard. Because I am not an easy girl and I hate guys who never listen. He did not listen to me, and I tried to tell him that it was me. This monster of a man. 

"I don't know, I think that would be too much. You can enjoy the book for now."

I was about to close the door when...

"Please, I will do anything for it."

"Really?"

He gulped and said, "yes, anything."

I took him upstairs and told him to wait on my bed. I got the feeling that he was thinking about something else while I was in the bathroom. I was changing into my dance attire and was ready to beat him.

*Sorry could not find any other image, you can imagine what you want*

I open the door to find him fiddling with his fingers, hey I did not do anything. He is the one with the messed up brain. 

"I am back."

"Umm, what do you want me to do?"

"Nothing much, babe."

"B-babe?"

Come closer to him, while he is moving back. I get as close as I can and whisper in his ear...

"Let's have a dance battle."

I move away from him and off the bed. I nearly fell but balancing my self, I was laughing so hard at him. What the heck was he thinking?

"What do you mean by 'Let's dance'?" 

"Come to the dancing room, where the real life is!"

"What is wrong with her?" He whispers.

"I heard that. And why don't you just follow me instead? I will make your life easy, so you won't have to navigate your way through the place."

He started to follow me and I brought him to my favorite room, The Dance Room. I don't know why it is in caps but you all get the point right? I love to dance. 

"This is the room where all my happiness come out into motions of various steps.  All I need is music, but today, you will be challenging me."

"What? Why should I challenge you?"

"For the signature."

"I will have a dance battle with you, for a signature."

"No, you will dance against me."

I will win. I know he is in the most popular band and whatever, but I do a solo like a boss. I head to the side and tell him.

"You can go first."