real life

Ethan's POV

I take a deep breath as I stand in front of Lexi's door. Luckily her parents aren't here, which I know because their cars aren't here either.

I bring my hand up and knock on the door before slipping it into my front pocket. Obviously Lexi doesn't know i'm here so I don't know how she'll react when she sees it's me.

Suddenly the door is opened and Lexi appears.

She's wearing sweats and a t-shirt with her hair up in a messy ponytail. She looks beautiful.

She scoffs when she sees it's me. "What are you doing here?"

I sigh and take a step towards her, speaking softly. "We need to talk."

Lexi rolls her eyes. "We already did Ethan."

I run my hand through my hair. "No we didn't. Not enough."

She stays silent as she leans against the door frame.

"I'm not leaving until we talk." I say and walk past her, into the house, brushing my arm against hers.

I hear her sigh followed by the door shutting.

"Your room or the living room?" I ask, turning around to look at her.

Lexi crosses her arms over her chest. "My room." She mumbles.

I head up the stairs and to her room, with her following after me. When I walk in, I go straight over to her bed and plop down onto it.

She walks in behind me and goes to her desk to start working on homework, pretending i'm not here.

I groan out of frustration and get up from the bed before walking over to her.

"Baby." I mumble as I lean down and wrap my arms around her neck loosely, kissing her cheek a couple times. She ignores me and continues copying stuff down. "Talk to me." I whisper, this time trailing kisses along her jaw.

"I'm trying to do my homework Ethan." She says grumpily, placing her pencil down.

"I'll help you do it later." I tell her, turning her around in the chair.

"You're very annoying." She states.

I grin. "But you like me anyways."

Lexi glares up at me. "I don't know why. You're too embarrassed to even tell your fans about us." She stands up from the chair and walks to the other side of her room.

Realization suddenly hits me.

So that's why she's so upset that I won't tell them. She thinks i'm embarrassed.

My eyebrows furrow and I quickly shake my head.
"What? I'm not embarrassed of you. Why would you think that?" I ask, following her.

She spins around to face me. "Because we haven't told anybody about us! Not even Grayson, and he's your brother!" She exclaims, before looking away.

I walk forward until i'm right in front of her, and wrap my arms around her waist. "I could never be embarrassed of you Lex. That's impossible. You have an amazing personality, and not to mention how fucking gorgeous you are." I tighten my hold on her. "When I said we were keeping it a secret to protect you, I wasn't lying. I hate seeing you hurt." I whisper.

She looks up at me and frowns. "People already leave rude comments on my pictures but i'm fine." She shrugs. "I know what they're saying isn't true Ethan. Me getting hurt isn't a problem."

I nod, making a final decision in my head. "Well then if you're sure, we can announce it right now." She immediately smiles at my words. "Just know that if the comments ever get to you, you can talk to me okay?" I say, brushing her hair behind her ear.

She nods and wraps her arms around me, leaning her head on my chest. "Thank you E."

"Anything for you."