real life

Lexi's POV

I bite my lip nervously, looking at my recent post.

It was pretty risky for me to post that. I'm probably already getting a bunch of hate. I disabled the comments but that doesn't mean they won't comment about it on other pictures.

My phone dings and I see that it's a text from Ethan.

e<3
baby

I tilt my head curiously and reply back.

lexi
yes e?

e<3
fuck

e<3
i need to come over

lexi
okay. why?

e<3
you can't just post shit like that.
now all i can think about is what
happened after you took that

e<3
i'm coming over rn. are your parents home?

Oh. He's not mad, he's...turned on?

lexi
oops;) and no they're gone for
the rest of the week, so hurry up

About ten minutes later I hear the door open and shut loudly.

"Lexi? Where the fuck are you?" I hear his deep voice growl out.

My eyes widen his tone and I quickly stand up from the couch just as he walks into the living room.

When I see him, i'm even more surprised. He's looking me up and down with pure hunger in his eyes. Maybe because i'm only wearing Nike spandex and a t-shirt.

He storms over and once he's right in front of me, he grabs onto my hips.

"Ethan what-" I'm cut off by his lips crashing onto mine. I'm a little shocked at first but I eventually kiss back. I bring my hands up and run them through his hair. His hands slide down until they're resting on my butt and he pulls me against his body.

He deepens the kiss and brings one hand to the front of my shirt, slipping it under before slowly moving it upwards, making me shiver at the sudden warmth.

Ethan gently pushes me down onto the couch and climbs over me, somehow continuing the kiss the whole time. His hand goes back inside my shirt, but this time it inches up even higher.

I get a little nervous, considering i'm not wearing a bra.

Suddenly his hand grasps onto my breast and he groans, while I gasp quietly.

"Fuck princess." He mumbles, trailing kisses down my jaw. His hand still rests on my chest as he sucks on different spots of my neck, most definitely leaving a few hickeys.

He goes back to kissing my lips and removes his hold from under my shirt. Instead, he grips the waistline of my spandex. I immediately know what he's trying to do and feel my nerves return.

He begins to pull my bottoms down my hips.

"Ethan." I attempt to say against his lips.

He hums, not pulling away.

I grab his hand to stop him. "N-Not yet." I whisper.

He groans quietly and reluctantly pulls away. "Sorry Lex. I didn't mean to push you."

I shake my head, suddenly embarrassed. "You didn't E, I-I'm just not ready yet. Sorry."

"No baby, don't apologize. We can wait however long you need to. There's no rush." He kisses my forehead.

I smile. "Thank you."

Ethan grins. "Anything for you Lex." He grabs my hand and tugs me towards the stairs. "Come on, lets go cuddle in your bed."