A-Z: Travlyn

Hello everybody, and welcome to my Travlyn A-Z one shot chapter! I would like to mention that the art above is by @MilkyLife on Instagram. The characters featured in this book all belong to Aphmau on YouTube. This is in no way canon to the original storyline. (Note: [EDIT] The Travlyn child's name has been changed to match my personal head canon.) Without further ado, please enjoy the first chapter of my A-Z Book!
- Seven
...
A- Affection
Travis was known to be flirtatious, and although he didn't admit it, he was in constant need of affection. Whether it was cuddling Katelyn in bed while she was reading, or simply hugging her while she was making dinner. Eventually, Katelyn caught on to this, and would occasionally give her boyfriend kisses on the cheek to satisfy his craving whilst she went about her daily tasks.
Today, however, Katelyn was too busy with moving in to bother.
Travis was moody, grumbling as he hauled boxes around the new apartment. He was happy they were moving in together, sure; but without her affection he felt like he was unimportant.
"Katelyn, how many more boxes?" Travis whined, approaching her. Katelyn sighed, and smiled at his antics before reaching up to give him a peck on the lips. "You didn't think I really forgot, did you Travis? Thanks for your hard work."
And with that, Travis thrusted his arm in victory as the bluenette laughed.

B- Braiding
Katelyn wasn't one for hair care, nor was she one for fashion. When Travis insisted that they tried their best to look good on their double date tonight, she was not into the idea whatsoever.
"I know! I'll braid your hair!" Travis exclaimed, grabbing a nearby brush and hair tie.
Katelyn cringed, moving her head away from him. "Nope. You are not braiding my hair, Travis."
But despite her cries of annoyance, the white haired male brushed her angry comments aside and delicately braided her light blue hair. Travis was careful not to hurt her, and once he was finished, Katelyn checked out her hair in the mirror.
"Huh, you actually did a pretty good job. Where'd you learn to braid, anyway?" Katelyn questioned, and Travis just shrugged.
"I used to do it on my little cousin all the time," As Travis walked away to gel his own hair, he turned around to meet her eyes.
"By the way, you look beautiful no matter what your hair looks like."
And with that, Katelyn was left a blushing mess.
C- Crying
She couldn't hold it back anymore. The tears were filling her eyes as the photo album of her brother, Kasey, flooded memories back to her like a tidal wave. Anguished sobs echoed through her bedroom, and Travis quickly ran to knock on her closed door at the sound.
"Katelyn, please.. let me in," Travis said from beyond the door.
Katelyn was too stubborn to let him comfort her. "No. Go away, I'm fine."
Travis sighed, opening the door despite her orders. Katelyn glared at him at first, eyes brimming with fresh tears, before her gaze softened as her boyfriend tackled her in a hug.
"Don't ever be afraid to cry, Katelyn. It's okay to show your emotions. Just know I'm always here for you."
Travis ran his fingers through her hair lovingly, as Katelyn's crying slowed. "I-I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Travis. I love you," Katelyn hugged him tighter, and Travis felt his heart flutter. He wouldn't trade this moment for the world.

D- Dog
"Travis, please? We have an apartment now!"
Katelyn was begging her boyfriend Travis to buy her a puppy. Sure, she wasn't known to be very affectionate, but animals were her soft spot.
"Katelyn, I don't know if it's such a good idea. Wouldn't it remind you of.." Travis trailed off, not wanting to ruin her excited mood.
Of Ein and the Werewolves.
The smile on her face, however, was too good to take away. Travis sighed, shaking his head reluctantly.
"Trust me, Baby, I would love to. But there isn't enough room for it to play, and-"
"I'll take it for walks! Please, Travis?" Katelyn stared up at him, longingly.
Oh no. Don't do the puppy eyes!
..Of course, they ended up with a new furry member of the family that day, and Katelyn was overjoyed.
"I'm going to name him Puff, like my Dad's Strawberry Puffs!"
Travis just smiled, giving her a kiss on the forehead.