A-Z: Zane~Chan

Hello everybody, and welcome to my Zane~Chan A-Z one shot chapter! I would like to mention that the art above is by @Hafuwa on Instagram. The characters featured in this book all belong to Aphmau on YouTube. This is in no way canon to the original storyline. Without further ado, please enjoy the second chapter of my A-Z Book!
- Seven
-
A - Angel

Zane was perfectly fine before she walked in the room.

When she first knocked on his door.

When she walked into his life.

But now.. he was addicted. Irene, he was obsessed.

Thinking about all those years ago — in which Zane found her to be incredibly annoying — he couldn't help but wonder if it was because of her beauty.

She was such an angel. So perfect, it annoyed him. He wanted that.

She was all he wanted.

B - Bowling

"Nana, are you sure you're going to be okay with those shoes on? They look a little big.." Zane tried to reach down and adjust her straps, but his girlfriend shooed him away.

Nana shook her head fiercely. "They fit! I'm going to beat you this time, Zane."

Her new boyfriend let out a low laugh. "Okay. Do you remember how to throw the ball?"

Nana pouted, "Now you're just being mean to me! Of course I remember."

He bent down and gave a fleeting kiss to the top of her head. "I know, I know. I'm just teasing you.."

C - Cupcakes

Nana was covered in batter from head to toe. The culprit?
Her boyfriend, who was holding the bowl and flicking dough at her playfully.

"Zane, do that one more time and watch what happens!" She challenged. Zane smirked.

"What're you going to do? Ground me?" He laughed. The girl pounced on him, bursting into playful giggles as she scooped some frosting out of a container. She dabbed it on his nose, peppering his face in kisses.

"I give, I give!" Zane relented, smiling wildly from her sweet attacks. "I'll stop."

"Good. I was about to have to take away your cupcake supply.." Nana humphed.

"You wouldn't!"

D - Date Night

"You didn't have to do this."

"I wanted to. Please? Let's just have a night alone together. Just me and you?"

They stared into each other's eyes, his hand on her cheek, her hands around his torso. Surrounding them was a romantic candle-lit dinner, the table set with various types of food and champagne.

"Zane.." Nana whispered, "W-Why did you set all this up? I'd be happy just spending time with you. Ordering takeout on the couch.."

Zane scoffed, pulling her closer. "I like to spoil you. You deserve much more than takeout."

"You're sweet.." She relented, giving him a proper hug. "This is beautiful. Thank you, Zane."

E - Energy

Nana seemed to have endless amounts of energy.

When they first started dating, Zane realized that he was going to be tired out a lot more than he was used to. He didn't mind, of course; seeing Nana was his favorite part of his day. Except for how extroverted she was.