o. author's note

a little background on the characters for further understanding:

zayn: rich. his family owns multiple estates throughout the united states, including the Malik Lodge in their hometown. their wealth came after his mother pursued her dream of acting and his father returned to music. every summer, to "take a breather from life" the family returns to their hometown. zayn is on his fifth year in university to earn his masters degree in english.

liam: working class. has been the only friend to stay true to his nature after zayn's family became the talk of the town. occasionally goes to red carpet premieres, concerts, fashion shows and such with zayn. the media deems them as the youngest power couple of the time. has been meaning to propose to zayn for the past two summers but his anxiety gets the best of him. struggles with depression.

niall: liam's co-worker at the only starbucks in town. also close friend (but not as close as zayn). hears liam's whining and complaining about being scared to propose. a little wild on adventures, making him miss work for half the week. helps liam come out of his comfort zone.

harry: zayn's stylist. actually, the whole family. has been widely recognized for his amazing work at making the malik family look their best. too busy to deal with boys. yet he sometimes makes time for zayn's "annoying" model friend.

louis: zayn's super model friend. hangs around just for harry. occasinally gives zayn's high end fashion pieces because "his closet is overflowing". yet he owns an apartment in: new york, los angeles, miami, london, and paris. but it's fine. this is fine.

other things to note:

> centered around zayn & liam
> the rest of the boys have minor, crucial parts
> this seems like a lot but it's just another short story
> i might have to make the chapters more than 500 words, we'll see
> may include suggestive themes
> may include talks of suicide

this is so elaborately thought out like what the fuck. if i like this idea then i'll expand on it and probably make it an independent story rather than a short one.