i. may

"Zayn comes today"

"Liam, that's all you've been saying for the past two weeks. Relax. I think the whole world knows by know how excited you are to see him."

"Niall, shut the fuck up and leave me and my boyfriend alone. You wouldn't understand."

"Exactly. And I don't want to. I like the countless sex I've been having with strangers. It's... soothing"

"How is sex soothing?"

"I don't know. It just is for me"

"Clearly you're addicted to it"

"Maybe. Maybe not. We'll never know"

The doors open and a mom with her two kids walk in.

"Welcome to-- Oh hi Loretta, how are you today" I say and walk up to the register.

"Oh doing great. These two however, have been driving me up the wall about getting a cookie from the 'teddy bear at the coffee shop' and I assume they're talking about you Liam" Loretta says and I can feel myself blush.

"Wow Liam, you have fans." Niall says and nudges me with his elbow.

"Shut up Niall," I say and turn back to Loretta and her kids, "So two chocolate chip cookies and your usual Chai Latte?"

"Yep, and iced this time"

"Good choice, it's extremely hot outside"

Niall takes two chocolate chip cookies and gives them to the kids. I finish making the tea for Loretta.

"I hear Zayn and his family are coming for the summer today"

"Yeah, I know. I'm heading straight to their house after my shift ends"

"If you ask me, he's only excited to get the goods from Zayn" Niall says and Loretta laughs. I punch Niall on the arm.

"Do you ever keep your mouth shut?" I say about to throw blender towards Niall.

"All right now, you two calm down. I'll be going now. Got a lot of work to do on the yard. How do you say kids?"

"Thank Mr. Teddy Bear" Both children say at the same time and it warmed heart at how cute they were. Leo is a year older than Samantha but they look so much a like.

"I can imagine you and Zayn with kids"

"W-what?"

"Oh come on. You've must have your whole life planned out with Zayn: propose now, get married in a year and a half, finish university, have kids at around 35, settle down until the kid or kids are in high school and both start living the best life at around 45, then peacefully die at 90. The end."

I stare blankly at Niall. All of that sounded quite nice. It really does sound like the perfect life story and I wish things were that simple. But they're not.m I'm too scared to propose and I really don't think Zayn ever wants to settle down, he loves traveling too much and seeing the world to ever give that up. Then again, who knows. People change and maybe one day Zayn does want to buy a house in Italy and have our children learn four different languages. Or at least that's how I imagine it.

"Liam?"

"Oh sorry was just thinking there for a bit"

"Ooh you were thinking about fixing some things in the life plan. I see. So how spot on was I?" Niall said with a smirk on his face.

"You've spent more time thinking about my life than I have"

That's probably a lie. And a little harsh.

"Wow, he's feisty too"

"Shut the fuck up"

"And bites" Niall continues and takes a bite of air.

a while later...

"Liam!"

"Zee!"

I run up to Zayn and pull him into a hug as he jumps on me. I can immediately smell the scent of my favorite cologne of his.

"You smell fantastic" I say and Zayn pulls away.

"Oh wow thanks"

I smile and give him a kiss. I miss his lips. They're so soft and tender. Like, even when you're just giving him a peck you can feel the softness of it and immediately fall in love with him. Just for a split second, kissing Zayn is like being on a cloud. He has the "bad boy" vibe radiating off him but in reality he is soft like a cloud.

"So what do we have planned for today?" I asked Zayn as we walked to the porch of his house.

"Well honestly, I just want to lay in bed and watch some Netflix. I have to catch up on some shows" Zayn says.

"Then let me accompany you on this journey fine sir" I bow down with my hand out, waiting for Zayn to grab it.

"Oh but what would the missus think of our juvenile acts?"

"These acts aren't but passionate, endearing my love. I think she would much rather see us locked up in our chambers than to be out there, with the rest of those hooligans"

"But the hooligans are our friends"

"Well, Zayn if they were our friends than they would understand why I have taken such grand opportunity to sweep you off your feet and shower you with endless affection until the crack of dawn"

Zayn laughs, "I just heard you say 'ass' instead of 'dawn' and I just thought that was funny"

I laugh along with him. It's moments like these that make want to spend the rest of my eternity with Zayn and only Zayn and I wouldn't have it any other way.