Earth // I

"Princess, could you move over a bit please?." a Fire Kingdom knight asked politely. "I'll be protecting you on our ride." Y/n stayed silent and didn't move a muscle. "Princess, Trust me I don't agree with what's going on at all. Not in the slightest. But I'm here to make sure you're safe." The knight said. y/n silently moved over just enough for the knight to fit. "Thank you, Princess!" The knight enthusiastically said.  she scoffed.

Y/n looked out the window. Villagers were crying. Y/n was precious to the kingdom. She was the light kingdoms sweetheart. Their future queen. Without her, as the heir to the throne, they'd have to resort to her cousin who while they were great and well liked the kingdom had already accepted y/n as their future queen.

 As the carriage began to roll away a tear made its way down y/n's cheek. She began sniffling and the knight took notice.

"Princess?" Y/n turned to the knight. "Please don't take me from my people. I don't wanna live in your wretched palace with a wretched husband for the rest of my life." She cried out. 

The knight sighed. "Prince Shoto isn't wretched." He said. "I don't know him personally but I'd say he's hardly his father's son. None of the royal siblings are actually from what I've heard even though one left and is rumored to have joined a gang of thugs in the Dark Kingdom." 

Y/n looked at the knight. "I'll believe it when I see it." The Knight looked down. "I understand where you're coming from though. It's horrible being taken away from your family." Y/n scoffed. "Like you'd know what its like."

The Knight was silent.

"Do you...?" y/n inquired.

"I never properly introduced myself did I?" He said Y/n was very confused at the sudden change of subject. He held out a hand. "Kirishima." Y/n shuttered at the familiar name.

"Wait." She said

He lifted off his helmet and flashed a smile. "Prince, Kirishima!" He said still smiling.

Y/n's mouth dropped wide open.