Princes//III

He reached her and reached out a hand to her. She accepted his offer. He reached her hand up before leaning down a bit to place a soft kiss on top of it. he looked up from her hand his heterochromatic orbs meeting her e/c ones."I'm pleased to meet you, Princess," 

"Princess Y/n. I will assign Sir Kirishima as your personal guard and Miss Yaorozo as your assistant." Kirishima's eyes lit up. "Your Highness, I'm being Promoted?" "Yes, Kirishima." Kirishima smiled wide. "Thank you, Your Highness!" Y/n could tell that he was holding back from jumping up and down and dancing. This made her smile. 

"SHOTO!" Endeavor yelled across the throne room." SHOW YOUR PRINCESS TO HER ROOM." The young prince grumbled. 

He held out his arm. "Shall we?" Y/n paused and looked him up and down before reluctantly taking his arm. They then started on there way down the halls "have you ever rode horses?" He asked. 

Silence

"Please don't talk to me."

The Prince was confused. Did he do something wrong? he contemplated apologizing before deciding it was better to avoid the issue and obey her orders of not talking to her. 

After two flights of stairs and They reached her room. There were torches around just about every corner. 

"here it is," he said opening the door to a large room. "I made sure to get you a room with a skylight so you could power your quirk, goodnight princess."

He spoke in a monotone voice and closed the door behind you.

"Excuse me, Prince Todoroki?" Kirishima started. The Prince turned around to see him.

"Can I have a word with y/n?"

"Princess y/n..." Todoroki corrected him. "You're a Prince, you should know that it is both impolite to call a Princess by her first name only." Kirishima laughed at his remark.

"Whats funny Sir?" the Prince asked. "No one here has ever called me a prince before. Sorry, Your Highness I just thought it was weird. I'm no Prince anymore." 

Todoroki began walking away but he stopped and looked over his shoulder at Kirishima. "You were born a Prince. You will always be a Prince and always be expected to act as such."

Though his words were strict and harsh the Earth Prince found warmth in them. He softly smiled and began to reach for the doorknob. He sighed. 'It's too late I must act like a prince and no prince would go into a lady's room this late at night.' He thought He began to walk off 'I'll just lecture her tomorrow. 

A/N:

 Hey guys... sorry for the short chapter next one will be longer I promise ok Byeeee