{ 하나 } First Meeting

Author here! Hello everyone its GyeomiesKookie here and I hope you all enjoy this first chapter. As you all know I put that there should be no imagines but I'm thinking about it now so don't worry. Since this is my first time doing this I didn't know what to do and didn't think about it so yeah now I have and I might put some! Alright well times up here you go enjoy the chapter! Also I will make chapters with different numbers so right now is Korean but after a little while it will be Chinese then after that Thai!
________________________________

Date: January 5th, 2017

It started off as a normal morning the boys are hanging out in the living room after eating their breakfast and joking around with each other

It started off as a normal morning the boys are hanging out in the living room after eating their breakfast and joking around with each other. But the unexpected is about to come. As Taeyong was joking around with Ten, one of the NCT U's members, he feels his phone ring.

The whole room becomes silent as Taeyong looks at his phone to see whose calling and the caller's name was there manager Park Gaeyoung. He then proceeds to pick up the phone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TY: "안녕하세요 Gaeyoung-nim."

PG-Nim: "안녕하세요 Taeyong-ssi."

TY: "So why did you call me Gaeyong-nim? Is something wrong."

PG-Nim: "Oh sorry I forgot to tell you SM-PD is giving you a new member!"

TY: "Really that's awesome! So is that all you wanted to tell me?"

PG-Nim: "Yeah and I forgot to say that I am coming to your dorm to drop him off at the dorm. So make sure you guys clean your dorm!"

TY: "Ne Gaeyong-nim we will."

PG-Nim: "Alright then see you in a bit Annyeong Taeyong-ssi."

TY: "Annyeong Gaeyong-nim."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the call ended Taeyong ordered everyone to clean up the whole house and make every thing spotless. Everyone just sighed and nodded and started to clean up the whole dorm. Everyone wondered why they had to clean but decided to question it later. After about 10 minutes of everyone making everything spotless one of the members decided to speak up.

"Taeyong-hyung why did we have to clean up for?" Mark asked his hyung tilting his head to the side.

"Ah well you see today we are getting a new member." Taeyong said with a nervous voice and a nervous chuckle.

Everyone then started to get excited and started to guess on what their new member was going to look like and guessing the members personality.