{ 세 } Maknae King Bosung's Funny VLive Moments

:If you think Bosung isnt funny and if some of you guys think he is funny well you are gonna think he is the funniest member of NCT you've ever seen:

Here Are Some Funny VLive Moments From Your NCT Maknae King Bosung!

1. I Want Taeyong-Hyung And Ten-Hyung They Are Both Mine!

During a VLive with NCT U it was like usual... Random just very random, but what all fans could see was a TaeSung ship happening but the fans could also see a sad looking Ten left out. They were squealing and fangirling/fanboying in the comments and saying things like...

'Awe Jealous TenTen Of Taesung I Love It!'

'Awe How Could You Leave TenTen Out He Looks So Sad.'

'So Cute TenTen Jealous Of TaeSung! Don't Leave Ten Out.'

This made Ten laugh and look at the two boys one who was teasing and the other who was a blushing mess because of the others tease. Ten then blurted out...

"Hey what about me am I not important!"

And then this automatically made Bosung jump off the left side of the couch he was on and automatically hold Tens face and look at him in the eyes...

"I could never forget you hyung and you are always important don't forget that!"

And then Bosung jumped in the middle of the two hyungs and held them close to him and he blurted out...

"I want both of my hyung I want both Taeyong-hyung and Ten-hyung they are both mine!!"

And with that both of the hyungs laugh and blush in the grips of their maknae and the comments well started piling up with TenSung and BoYong comments.