{세/三/参} Bosung Crying

:During the NCT Dreams last stage with Mark:

Today was the last concert for Mark with NCT Dream it was heart felt and mourning at the same time

Today was the last concert for Mark with NCT Dream it was heart felt and mourning at the same time. The two who were the most sensitive were Bosung and Haechan. They could not stop crying, but the thing was is that Haechan tears were noticeable and Bosung's tears were hidden and could not be seen. He wanted to stay strong for his member and he didn't want to show his tears he wanted to be happy. Shinrong was the one to never show much tears he was actually the one to stay positive and hold a member when they're crying but today was a different day. He was emotional and sad but he didn't wanna show it. It wasn't noticeable until Haechan went in for a hug and noticed the boy crying. This made Haechan worry and spoke through the mic with a cracky voice...

"얘들 아. Shinrongie is crying."
(Guys)

This caught everyone's eye and everyone turned towards the two boys. Bosung couldnt bring himself to show his tears or face up. This made Mark go up to the boy and ask...

"Bosungie are you okay?"

This finally made Bosung look up at his older with glassy eyes and finally speak out...

"Do you have to go... it's gonna be so different here without you Hyung."

And this made Mark hug the younger and let him cry in his arms. Mark played with the boys hair and whispered things in his ear which of course made fans coo and scream "MarkSung!" He couldn't seem to stop crying and he couldn't let go of his older. After a little while the rest started holding the two. Mark then looks at him as says in a soft voice...

"Hey don't cry no more I'm still gonna see you. Your now me in every group. So don't cry no more you'll still see me."

After Mark said that Bosung wiped away his tears and smiled at his Hyung and everyone around him. He then open his mouth to say...

"I love you guys. As well as Nctzens. I don't know what I would do without you guys."

This made every Nctzens coo at the youngest words and made him smile at the crowd. In his head the exact same words replayed in his head...

"I don't know what I would do without you guys."

He finally looks at the members around him and smiles brightly as the Dreams song "Beautiful Time" starts playing and each member starts singing or humming to the song. Bosung then sings the important part of the song loudly...

"We are with you!"

And with that the members hold each other and scream

"YO DREAM! LET'S DO IT FIGHTING!"

And with that it was they're finale chant with they're beloved leader Mark Lee.

edited on 1/20/19•

published now•

(Ding Cheng Xin) Played as our Bosungie wants to give you a kiss•