{ 네 } Bosungs Birthday Hidden Camera

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and thank you for your support ~Sookie❤️

 Today is a special day for the one and only Park Bosung

Today is a special day for the one and only Park Bosung. It was his birthday and all his friends, (including BTS, GOT7, StrayKids, BlackPink, And Red Velvet.), And his group members planned a special "hidden camera" for the certain young boys birthday and the younger has no clue for this hidden camera prank.

As the sun was setting to sunrise the youngster was sitting alone in his shared dorm with his members from NCT Dream he gets a knock on the front door. Being the curios maknae he is he decides to get up from the soft velvet couch he was sitting on and walks towards the door. He opens it slowly to be greeted with two men wearing masks and before he has the chance to do anything he gets grabbed and put into a mans arms.

He tries to get out of the mans grip but to no avail. He tries to scream for help but couldn't because the mans hand was covering his mouth. Instead of crying he stays calm until he gets thrown harshly into the men's car and hits the door and holds his his head in pain he starts crying from the pain. He then thinks to himself.

'Please let this be a dream, I don't want my life to end, I don't want to leave my hyung's and noona's yet. Why did this have to happen on my birthday.'

As he's silently crying he then hears the car pull up he then opens the door trying to run off but then gets pulled into the arms of the same male. He then starts yelling and thrashing around till he realizes there is no escape. Because of it being so dark he had no clue were he was going until he heard glass doors opening. He gets pushed inside first and the men with a slightly squeaky voice but none the less deep speaks while "looking" at Bosung and says...

"Go up the stairs and we'll tell you when to stop."

Bosung sighs quietly and follows their directions and walks up the stairs carefully. After walking for about 15 minutes he then hears another men with a much louder voice tell him to "stop". He then stops in his tracks and stays perfectly still until he hears the man who just spoke to "turn". He follows their command and starts thinking to himself again.

'I guess this is my last time being with my hyungs and noonas. I hope they will still be the same without me. I can't believe I didn't get to tell them I loved them before I'm gone. I wish I could've saw them one last time.'

The young 17 year old didn't even notice he was crying until he heard himself sniffle and feel hot tears rolling down his face. He then hears one of the men that spoke to him earlier about the directions say in a more sympathetic tone...

"Go inside this room."

All Bosung did was nod if there was light you could have seen that the boy was shaking, trembling not in fear but in sadness, eyes red and puffy as if he cried all night from being broken, and tears rolling down his face one by one. As they finally step inside they turn on a light switch and it shown bright lights hanging up from the ceiling and cloth covering mirrors that look slightly "broken". The two men then bring a chair and put it right beside a large circular table covered in smooth black cloth.

As Bosung stayed silent the men gesture him to sit on the chair. The young boy who had just turned 17 was now expressionless and it was as if his emotions were taken out of him and replaced the happy lovable Bosung to a saddened boy with no emotion. The boy sits on the chair and one of the men without a mask puts a phone right in front of Bosung. Bosung had a little bit of time to actually look at his features he had a sharp jaw and a lightly tanned body unlike the youngest which was a pale skinned one.

The man was built and very muscular but Bosung couldn't have enough time to examine more because the man then pulled away and then... the phone rang. Bosung looked at it and in shock he saw it was his members number the one he's the most close to... Park Jisung.

He picks it up quickly and starts tearing up but instead of a regular "Hi" it was a different tone and the words being said broke Bosungs heart to shreds. He could hear him laughing and spoke in a "happy" tone and said...

"Oh wow I guess Bosung couldn't stay with us anymore... guess he got tired of it hyungs *chuckles* I guess we broke his limits. Guess we have more time in our hands. Might as well do it right."

Shinrong broke down he sobbed and fell to the floor he was shattered, his heart felt like it was being ripped out of his chest, his mind was screaming at him and blaming him, and he was broken. Before he could hang up the call he sees the two men who finally took their hoodies off and he hears people singing through the phone.

Shinrong looks up to see Sehun and Baekhyun who were the men in black and masks singing along with the people through the phone his eyes go wide. He then hears the door open and sees people who made him break down even more. He sees his members and his close friends. They all start screaming..

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Bosungie!! Happy birthday to you!"

He then gets held in a tight hug with Sehun and Jisung. He then cries on their shoulders as other members from other groups he was close to all start getting worried and sympathetic for what they did to the poor boy. Jisung looks at Bosung and says in a sympathetic tone and look...

"I'm so sorry Bosungie please don't cry. We love you and we all are here for you. This was all a hidden camera we're sorry!"

Bosung lets go of the hug he was tightly embraced in to cool down and notices the cake he hasn't blown yet. Still in tears he blows it and everyone cheers. He then backs away and looks at everyone who was in-front of him. He then wipes his tears with his stripped shirt he was wearing and says in a cranky voice...

"Promise you guys won't ever do this again."

He then gets a loud screaming from all the groups who were there for the younger a...

"We can't promise you!!"

Everyone then laughs and enjoys their time with the boy like BTS arguing over who hyung he likes more, GOT7 teaching him dance moves, BlackPink showing him girl dances, and etc. but what he enjoyed the most was he was with his hyungs they all held him tight and loved him with all their hearts and he knew he loved them to because...

He wouldn't know what to do and who he would be without them.

edited 2/25/19~

published 2/25/19••

our lovely Bosung is now all grown up and loves his members with all his heart uwu I love them~•