chapter 1

chapter 1

'being poor doesn't mean you're pathetic' that's what Naruto thinks. he faces repeat rejections in his job research. wherever he goes they always tell him that he isn't good enough, that they need someone more knowledgeable than him. "more knowledgeable you say?" well, sorry but it isn't Naruto's fault, that he isn't more knowledgeable, it's all his parent's fault. yes, it was all their fault, because they left Naruto and his brother, two little children, all alone, without their care. at that time Naruto was ten years old and his brother, Kiba, six years old. since then the blond boy was the one who takes care of his little brother. naruto left school and started working because they were running out of money. since their parent left blond boy always worked hard to survive. he was working 24 hours straight. he had 12 part-time jobs. when he returned to the home, he would pass out in front of the house, because his body was drained from the energy. he lived like that until today, but now he needs a full-time job because his brother has to go to the university and they need money for Kiba to study there.

today was a new day, today he would try to find a job, today he would try to explain to them why they should hire him. today, once more, he'll have a hope that today would be better.

"dog breath wake up! breakfast is ready!" - shouted naruto from the kitchen.

"aghh..bro..what the hell " muttered Kiba.

" wake up brat! it's half past nine, you'll be late " he threw away his blankets.

"the hell Naruto! how many times you have do this! " shouted Kiba and rubbed his arms around his body to keep it warm.

"until you'll learn to get up early " smirked the blond

"ughh,..fine, fine i'm getting up see?! "sighed kiba and messed his hair.

" i'll be down " he left the room. kiba immediately stand up and went to the bathroom. took a quick shower, brush his teeth, put on his school uniform and went down. when he walked in the kitchen he heard his brother's conversation on the phone. from his speaking, it was about his job-searching.

"please, i need this job..yes..no...no please why you can't give me a chance?..wait don't hang up..don'- he hung up dammit! " he gritted his teeth in silent fury and messed his already messed blond hair. kiba quietly sat down but touched nothing.

"hey, are you sure that you'll someday find a job. you know i don't this university. i'll just graduate high school and start worki"- naruto cut him in

"the fuck kiba! start working?! are you kidding me?! no way in the hell. don't ever think about it twice. you'll study in the university. we don't discuss it anymore."

"but naruto! you work so hard, you push yourself to the edge and i don't like it! i'm worried about you!" he also raised his voice.

the blond boy got quiet for a minute, then start with law voice " ..kiba..listen..i don't want you to have a hard life like me. i want you to study, have your own job and do what you love. i don't want someone to look down on you just because you don't have a good education. that's why you can leave to me money's case and don't worry about that. i want you to believe in me, because i do believe in myself, believe that i can do this." -naruto smiled warmly. kiba's eyes widen "..naruto..." then smiled a little  "thank you for existing.."- naruto's smile widen and messed his brother's hair. " aww! you aren't crying, are you? " kiba's face got red, like tomato, from embarrassing. "as if! " shouted and grab toast. naruto couldn't hold it and laughed "you are such a brat! " then look down at watch and his eyes widen " shit! kiba hurry up! "

there were so many people on the street. it was afternoon and hot as hell. naruto held in one hand newspaper, where some application about a job was circled. he already visited some company, but as always they refused him. now he was going to visit another one.