chapter 3

chapter 3

-ondie

-blondie!

- what the hell! - covered his ears and looked up - was it necessary to shout in my ear sakura! - growled naruto

pink haired woman smirked - if I think about that I have been calling your name exactly for 10 seconds, then yes, it was necessary. now follow me we have to talk - I'm coming, your highness - answered sarcastically. sakura rolled her eyes. they went out from the cabinet.

- where are we going? - asked, when they went into the lift.

- don't ask any question - answered shortly.

' don't ask any question' mocked her and made a funny face

- and stop mocking me too - Sakura looked at him with you-can't-miss-me-anything expression. the blond boy's eyes widen - the hell! how! are you by any chance a witch who can read my thoughts? - he gaped and pointed his finger at her.

- if you stop make that kind of faces, then I won't know anything -

-whatever - crossed his arm over his chest and pouted.

sakura couldn't stop herself anymore and laughed loudly. the sun-kissed haired boy looked at her confused

- ...sorry...sorry you just look like a child whose parents didn't buy him a toy he wanted. - she caught her breath.

-hmp! - the boy's face got red. sakura calmed down and took serious expression. the lift stopped and opened the door. -follow me- naruto went out of the lift and looked around. the roof?

-umm..sakura what are we doing here? - asked nervously

- we have to talk and no one can interrupt us here. - said with full seriousness.

- ..okay..so what do you want to talk about? - asked unsurely.

- i saw your resume - naruto frowned - so? - he was now full serious. sakura faltered for e second

- it says that you never graduate high school. is this true?

- yeah, it's full true - answered immediately.

-reason? you were expelled you or..- she glanced at him

-no, i quite -answered shortly.

-why? - she was now interested.

-i had my own reasons that don't matter you - sakura's stare was now playing on his nerve.

the pink haired woman didn't like his rude answer. - it also says that you never worked at the company, that you don't know other languages. now you come here and occupation our boss's assistant's place. - she looked at him ironically. - don't you think, it makes no sense that old man hired despite all of things.

naruto's eyes sparkled. stepped one step forward and stopped in front of her. he looked her in the eyes. - what do you want say with this? - he greeted his teeth. sakura was now little surprised by his action. they were looking each other like that, then pink haired woman smiled with a sly smile - maybe you and that old man have some relationship with each other, maybe you offered him something - and glanced at his body for a hint -

naruto snapped -what the fuck are you talking about! who do you think you are! only just i don't graduate high school and never worked at the company, you accuse me to be a whore! do you think people like will never find a job if they don't offer their body! - his heart was beating fast. he was hardly breathing. the pink haired woman was looking at him with widened eyes. the words were caught in the back of her throat.she realized that she made a mistake, for accusing sun-kissed haired boy when she had nothing in her hand.