chapter 2

chapter 2

little boy, with blonde hair, was running to home with all his whole being. today was Mom's day and he was beaming from ear to ear. couldn't wait until he would get home and give her mommy present which he brought especially for this day. blonde hair boy was saving money for this present since last year. he already imagined his mother's face when she would see his present. he opened the door quickly.

-mommy! - cry out with his melodic voice...but the answer was none other than silence.

-mom!- shouted one more time and walked into the kitchen with a beautiful present in his hands.one more time there was no one but silence. - mom! where are you! - after he looked in the living room, where he believed would be his daddy who would smile warmly after he saw him, but no. once more there was nobody. - mommy! daddy! this isn't funny anymore! - his smile disappeared from his face. his lips started to tremble. his heart was beating so loud that he could hear it. he thought his heart would jump from his chest. quickly intruded their bedroom. -mom! dad! where are you! - he was trembling like a leaf. there was no one, nobody! except for empty furniture. furniture? quickly look around. his parent's things were nowhere to be seen. ears started to ring. he felt his chest tighten. he opened the wardrobe. it was empty. their clothes were gone. present slipped from his hands, fell on the floor and broke. blonde hair boy looked down at the broken present - they...they..are gone- tears build up in his eyes. he was drained from strength in his legs and fell on the floor. tear stream down on his cheek. the light he had before in his eyes was gone now. - come...come back! - he cried out from the bottom of her heart and burst in the tears.

Naruto opened his eyes - ughh, this dream again - he covered his eye with one hand and looked down at the watch. it was seven am. - shit! I'm late! - immediately stand up and stormed in the bathroom. took a quick shower, opened the wardrobe, took a pair of ripped jeans and a green t-shirt. put them on, he didn't even bother to brush his hair, it was pointless. no matter how many time he would brush, it would still look like he get up from the bed minute ago.

-kiba wake up! - walked into his brother's room, but kiba was nowhere to be seen.

- in the kitchen! - shouted from below. naruto raise his eyebrow and went down.

- how come you woke up early? - asked with a surprised tone. kiba shrugged - i couldn't sleep anymore so i get up.

- you even cooked breakfast. - he glanced at the table. kiba grinned - it's your first day in your new job, so I don't want to bother you. sit and eat or you'll be late.

the words were caught in the back of naruto's throat. how come he never notice how his brother grown. he grinned - thanks brat! - and grabbed the toast.

- i'm not brat anymore, -  he crossed his arms over his chest. naruto smirked - yeah, whatever you say - drank tea and stand up. - going already? - kiba looked up at him.

- yeah - naruto nobbed and pick his backpack - i have to be there at half past eight. -

- good luck bro - naruto grinned - yeah, thanks! - closed the door before him.

caught taxi in front of his corpse - on Rustaveli please and as fast as possible.-

he spent exactly 12 seconds before they reached the company. he gave the money driver and get out of the car. the blonde boy got exactly 3 seconds to be in his department. he quickly opened the door and jogged to the lift, then it hit him. he didn't know which floor his department was. immediately looked around and noticed the guard - great, he can help me -

-excuse me, - he approached him.

-yes? - the guard raised his eyebrows.

- can you tell me which floor in the sales department? -