chapter

chapter 5

sasuke stopped the car in front of the company and get out of the car. then opened the door on Naruto's side and grabbed him harshly. the blond boy frowned. his glanced at Uchiha's hand, which was squeezing his arm, strongly, then looked up at the raven and growled.

-..the fuck are you doing -

- get out - Uchiha greeted his teeth and threw Naruto out of the car.

- let me go bastard! - the blond raised his voice and tried to free himself from him, but Sasuke was much stronger than him, so his fight was pointless. uchiha dragged him into the company.

- are you deaf! I said let me go! - shouted Naruto. everyone was who there was looking at them. some of them were whispering something to each other and pointing their fingers at the blond. - motherfucker! - cried out naruto and waved his fist in the air, but Sasuke was much faster than him and caught his fist in the air. then leaned on the blonde's side. their faces were close to each other. naruto caught his breath.

- you'll do something like that on more time and you'll regret it - he glared, Naruto's eyes went wide and Sasuke smirked. no one could resist uchiha's famous death glare. everyone who he looked at like that, would freeze on the place and started trembling and of course, this blond idiot wouldn't be an exception. he turned around with a satisfied smile.

- you can kiss my ass, asshole! - shouted someone from behind. his eyes went widen and quickly turned around and Sasuke found himself mesmerized by the sheer intensive of

emotions reflect in blue eyes. he scowled -..what did you say - naruto snapped

- I said you can kiss my ass motherfucker - every girl who was there went red from naruto's word. sasuke made disgusted face - i advise you to be careful with your words blondie -

- or what would you do? - smirked naruto. uchiha cursed under his breath and again grabbed him, but this time more strongly. - we have one job to take care of - growled the man and dragged him to the lift.

-ughh! fuck!fuck! let me go you dickhead - shouted in despair. the lift opened and sasuke dragged him into it. the door closed.

- ..come on man let me go - whined the blond but the raven ignored him. -..it hurts! - snapped, but the man one more time ignored him -..fuck this shit.. -naruto whispered and went quiet. stopped struggle.

uchiha glanced at the blond, his eyes traveled to his tiny body and stopped his stare on naruto's arm, which was bruised from his squeezing. for a second he felt guilty, but this feeling disappeared as fast as it came. the door opened and the raven dragged the blond into the corridor, then he stopped and looked around. his eyes fell on the pink haired woman, who was laughing with other girls.

-haruno! - sakura startled from a sudden voice and quickly turned around.

-boss? Did you come back? how was the meeting? - she grinned and immediately approached him.

-it was good. where is my uncle - quickly cut her in - he is in his cabinet -

- thanks - he passed her and Sakura, only now, saw the blond - naruto?

the sun-kissed haired boy looked up - ..sakura..-

- walk uzumaki! - shouted the raven

- fuck off -

sakura was confused, she glanced at sasuke, then at naruto, who was struggling against his's grip.

-..what the fuck is going on.. - she muttered to herself.

-uncle - uchiha went into the cabinet. the man looked up immediately - ohh, sasuke, when you came back? - he smiled

- not long ago - answered calmly and dragged naruto into the room.