Chapter 1

Monday 

Period 1; English Lit; Room 3; Mrs. White

Period 2; Art; Room 37; Mr. Johnson

------Break-------

Period 3; Science; Room 22; Miss. Greenham

------Lunch------

Period 4; Maths; Room 41; Mr. Clayton

Period 5; French; Miss. Kinder

 ****TIME TABLE**

After we received our new timetables me, Madi and Luke all set off too our first lesson, with Mrs White. Mrs White is one of the easiest teachers too get along with and she is a very witty teacher. Instead of treating us like the rest of the immature students in our lessons she treats us more like teaching aids, which most of the time is a good thing, apart from the fact that means we have to participate with the lesson, but my laziness is going to stop from now on. After this summer i realized if i carried on the way i was going that i wouldn’t have a future, but instead i would end up working part time in Mcdonalds too support my illegitimate children and drunk husband who does nothing but drink beer, watch football and make sexist kitchen/sandwich jokes.

Upon entering room 3, Mrs White smiled at us and told everyone too line up at the back of the classroom as she was going too be setting a seating plan.

‘Okay class, settle down. I know a seating plan isn’t the usual school policy but i have decided that i would try something different this year. So everybody pair up!’ Me and Madi jumped towards each other and Madi shot a apologetic look to Lucas who was now stood slightly behind us, partner less. ‘Oh silly me,’ Miss muttered under her breath upon realising everybody had picked a partner already. ‘Pick a partner, of the opposite sex.’ She said louder so the rest of the class of year 11’s would hear her. Groans and mutters filled the class and one particular girl spoke up. ‘Miss, I believe that we should have a choice who we sit next too, i mean me and Annabelle always work together.’ She said in a nasally voice gesturing to the short girl next too her, who i assumed to be ‘Annabelle’ .

‘I mean it is a free country after all.’ She continued.

‘That’s America dumbass.’ I muttered.

‘Who asked you? Freak.’ She sneered. Okay maybe i didn’t mutter but still.

England is most definitely not a free country.

‘Brooke, Penelope, that’s enough. And Penelope when i say we are having a seating plan, we are having a seating plan. Now pair up.’

Madi and Luke jumped next too each other and linked arms. I looked around the room and saw that everyone else had paired up apart from a quiet looking guy stood at the back with black hair, and was wearing black eyeliner.

‘Sorry Boo.’ Madi mumbled as i pushed passed her making my way over too my new seating partner.

‘Right class, great now choose a desk and sit next too your partner. Today we will be working on Shakespeare and how his writing has reflected onto modern society.’ Miss White continued.

This is going to be a long year.

After Miss started too explain about shakespeares work i zoned out because i had heard miss give this lecture last year, and the year before.

The rest of the morning continued uneventfully and at break i went round too the back of the west science wing too avoid Madi and Luke like i had been doing in English and Art.

By the time lunch came along i was bored, fed up and wanting to cause some trouble. As i entered the Bistro Madi came running up to me with a distressed look on her face with Luke trailing slowly behind with a blank expression.

‘Madi, i’m sorry, don’t ignore me and luke, its just we’re twins and Luke didn’t want me to be stuck with one of the jerks in our lessons.’ She sounded really sorry so i figured i should forgive her, given that i was feeling pretty lonely without someone to hang around with.

‘It’s fine Mads, but next time don’t leave me with a mute.’ I said completely serious.

‘A mute?’ Madi started giggling uncontrolaby before managing to say, ‘but he was hot! A mute, wow and a goth!’

Oh my gosh, she’s calling the strange guy hot. Really? Thats not right. ‘Madi! You’re like two years older than him!’ I exclaimed.

‘So, two years, age is just a number, anyway our mom thinks that Justin Bieber is hot but she is old enough to be his mum.’ She stated proudly.

Luke looked away, obviously feeling uncomfortable with the topic of conversation before casually walking away and getting his lunch.  

Just as Luke walked away i noticed Penelope approaching our table and she was glaring at me the whole time.

‘Look freak, i don’t know what you think that stunt was you pulled in English but you better not play it again, if you haven’t realised im head cheerleader and your just a nobody, now get off my table.’ She said in her nasally voice which sounds like nails running along a chalk board.

‘Your table? I don’t think so, look princess, you may think your best around here because your a cheerleader but just remember, theres a big wild world out there with people bigger and stronger than you and im one of them.’ I stated getting more and more frustrated the longer she was stood in my eyesight.

She glared at me ‘Humph’ Before turning and walking away, swaying her hips and her short skirt as she went.