verkwan | 2

today was not going well. at all. to put it simply vernon did not expect to be spending his morning chasing around a giddy seungkwan who refused to get dressed. the boy being around 4 at the moment, younger than his normal age, decided that seeing his friends wasn't worth putting on pants and so wasn't letting up just yet.

"daddy's so sloooowwww, hehe!" vernon stopped running around the couch and leant back against a wall, letting his head fall back against the cool surface as he caught his breath. he raised his eyebrow as he had a thought and sunk towards the ground before covering his eyes and fake crying. seungkwan peaked his head around the corner and looked down, his face quickly becoming flooded with worry. he rushed to his caregiver's side and tapped his head gently.

"did kwannie make daddy sad?" vernon slowed down his 'crying' and lifted up his head to look at his little. two beautiful brown eyes that mimicked his stared back at him and his expression cracked into a small smile, causing seungkwan to tilt his head, confused. luckily this gave enough time for the taller to wrap his arms around the boy and pick him up, ignoring his yells of protests as he took him upstairs to his room and basically fought a small war until he finally had seungkwan in a pair of jeans and a pale pink sweater.

the younger sat there pouting and over dramatically sighing every few seconds whilst vernon tied his shoes for him, lifted him off of the bed and gave him a tap on the butt for being fussy making the other give a fairly pitiful attempt to glare back, resulting in laughter which clearly didn't please him.

"daddyyyyy!!!" vernon just laughed more as seungkwan's cheeks turned beetroot red and he crossed his arms and began tapping his foot.

"i'm sorry bub but you just look cute, angry isn't your strong suit is it?" he spoke whilst standing up and ruffling the blondes hair between his fingers. walking to the closet he pulled out a blue patterned backpack and gave it to the other.. "you can bring whatever you want but remember it's your job to look after ok?" "okie dokie! kwannie know daddy,"

"that's a good boy~" vernon smiled as he went and sat on the bed to watch seungkwan scramble around the room looking for his toys, getting excited when he found one he liked and standing looking conflicted when he had the choice between a ken or barbie doll before he just shrugged and put in both. roughly twenty minutes later vernon had started to doze off and had gone to make coffee, a happy seungkwan trailing after him with his hands gripping onto his heavy-ish backpack straps and his llama stuffie in his grasp.

once vernon started the coffee machine seungkwan began making 'ooh's and 'ahhh's whenever it made a noise or something moved in the small contraption on the counter top, broken up by his giggles at how funny he was. when it had finished the older got the little his juice and the pair sat at the side. seungkwan looked up, intrigued at what his daddy was drinking.

"daddy," vernon hummed in response, his eyebrows raising over the edge of his cup. "was' that?" moving the mug away from his lips vernon smirked and slid off of his chair so that he was closer to seungkwan's height. "coffee.. do you want to try it?" the little nodded and took a sip of the dark liquid with the caregivers help. not seconds later he was running around the kitchen island shouting something about the devil in drink form as vernon simply looked on, smiling like an idiot.

taking a look at his watch vernon blinked twice before he took hold of seungkwan during one of his laps of the room, holding his hand as he practically dragged him out of the door. at this point he was still shaking his head with his tongue stuck out, making vernon grin as they both jumped into the car and started driving, somehow avoiding the first two red lights they came too until they finally stopped at the third.

they were always late anyways so no one would really care to be honest. it wasn't exactly going to be a shock unless one of the other couples wasn't in 'daddy/little mode' and wanted some time alone, which made sense. vernon wouldn't be so bothered usually... but he'd made a bet with wonwoo that he wouldn't be last this time and he certainly wasn't about to lose that. finding a way around any obstacle the two finally showed up outside the place, vernon letting out a sigh of relief. that was until seungkwan pointed at the other cars.

"daddy look! uncles are here!"