Chapter 6: Old Memories

"I didn't hurt him if that's what ye think." I continued to take care of Jack. As Jack came too Will grabbed me arm. "You told him something didn't you?"

"Let go now." I growled.

"No not till you tell me what you told him." Will was determan but I was stronger.

"I said, LET GO!!" I grabbed Will by the arm and threw him to the ground. Jack was fully awake now, he sat on me bed as I mumbled something to Will. "Be patient or I will have me men throw ye overboard."

"What happened while I was asleep?" Jack said with a joking tone. I felt a hand on me shoulder. Jack was pulling me off of Will and I just snapped. I dropped to the floor and began to cry. Will looked at Jack then headed back out. "Y'alright lass?" Jack sat on the floor next to me and rubbed me back. I looked up at him then ran to the window.

I was throwing up all the rum I had drank earlier that day. Jack walked over to the window the quickly turned around when he heard me puking me guts out. "I'm sorry Jack... I just get emotional some... times." I struggled to say a sentence to the man. I was such a wreck.

"It's alright lass, I understand. Emotions and the sea don't mix." I turned to look at him and smiled. As I wiped me face I felt hands wrap around me hips. I looked at the hands around me waist and then grabbed them.

"I don't need ye affection Jack." I pushed him away and went to lay down on me bed.

"I'm sorry lass, you just seemed you needed a hug." But I didn't need a hug, I wanted one. Knowing that we would never work I isolated meself. I could hear Jacks disappointment in himself as he started to the door.

"Wait!" I sat up quick and jumped off me bed. I ran over to Jack and hugged him. I began to cry in his chest. He stroked me hair then hugged back. After what felt like forever I let go. Jack smiled and left me room.

"Ye arms are small, but your hugs are full." Jack closed me door and I lay back down. Thoughts run through me mind as I lay looking at the ceiling.

When I finally became undazzed I went out on the deck. I walked up to the helm and stood next to Jack. Will was giving me strange looks. Jack looked at me when I wasn't paying any attention to him. I could feel him looking at me, I finally caught him looking at me when I said, "Ye like something you see... Captain?" He smiled when I turned to look at him. His grin was mischievous and I loved it. I gave him a smile and then I walked back down the steps. Mr. Gibbs had a two bottles of rum and I snatched one from him.

"Take the wheel Turner, I got me a bottle of rum waiting." Jack followed me below deck. As I made me way to the rum seller I heard footsteps behind me. I slipped into a pass that was more hidden and then jumped out to scare Jack. "AAA!!" Jack jumped back and hit the wall of the pass. I laughed and took a swig of the rum. Jack did the same but soon took the bottle from me mouth. "May I?" I nodded and Jack held the bottle in his hand. He slowly closed in on me, one hand ran through me hair and the other holding the bottle. The next thing I knew I was locked lips with Captain Jack Sparrow.

"Mm, Jack we should get back to the deck." I pulled away and grabbed the bottle. I started to make my way back to the deck when Jack's hand grabbed mine.

"Ah they'll be fine." As he said that I heard Will running down the steps from the deck.

"Jack! Crow, We're being followed by red coats!" I looked at Jack in panic. He gave me a reassuring look and then pushed past both of us. Will and I look at each other and we followed Jack.

Jack was ordering the crew around and I did whatever I could to help. Jack watched me as I moved cannons and loaded them for people. I ran up the steps to the helm and asked Jack. "What's your plan Captain?" He smiled and then began to turn the ship. "Jack!" I looked him in the eyes then I looked at the approaching ship. "Your not going to fire at them are you?" He grinned and yelled out to the crew.

"On my mark!" With the ship closer I became worried. "FIRE!!!" The cannons exploded with sound. I jumped over the railing and ran into the cabin. Harley was whimpering under me bed when I found him. I covered his ears and curled up next to him.