Chapter 8: Making My Way Back to You

Elizabeth stayed awake while I rested me eyes. Tho I didn't have them closed for long. "SHIP!!" She screamed. I sat up and began to paddle the dingy out of the ship's path. The ship barely missed us but I'm glad it did. I looked up the side of the ship, I looked so far up that I fell back and hit the water. That got the attention of the crew.

"Man overboard!" A man yelled. "Cap'n I think one be drownin'!" I was sinking deeper and deeper. I was too tired to try and swim back up to the surface. I heard a muffled splash and then felt hands grasp around me waist.

I don't really remember much, from the time I fell in the ocean to now. I opened me eyes and looked at the ceiling of a ship. I tried to lift me arm to rub me eyes, but there were shackles on me hands. 'Uh me head hurts like hell. Where am I?' I looked about me, I recognized everything. 'Is this me ship?' I tried me best to sit up but quickly laid back down.

"She's still asleep Captain. She's been asleep for three days now. I'm afraid she may die if we don't get her to eat." I tried me best to be subtle and act like I just woke. I stretched me arm then I opened me eyes. I looked the Captain in the face then to the man in the doorway.

"Who ye be?" I said with wild confusion. The Captain walked over to the table and began to explain.

"I am James Norrington. But my men call me Captain." Me eyes were on fire. James was the red coat that was after Jack. "Now Ms. can you tell me your name?" I looked at him then rolled back over to look at the wall. The shackles jingled as I rolled over. "It's rude to ignore your saver." I scoffed and told him me name.

"Sparrow." I said, of course that be not me name but he knew me real name was of a fugitive.

"Sparrow? As in Jack Sparrow?" I rolled me eyes and nodded me head. "Hm? Well men, we have us a pirate." Two men grabbed me and unlocked me shackles. "Take her to a cell men." As they dragged me out of the Captain's quarters I began to scream.

"LET GO!!! LET ME GO NOW!!" I kicked and screamed then I saw Elizabeth. "Elizabeth tell them. I SAVED YOUR ASS!!" She looked at me then to James.

"Leave her be. She did save me from pirates." She looked like she wasn't persuading him. I continued to kick and scream as they drug me to a cell. As they threw me into the cell a cannon ball hit the ship.

"WE'RE UNDER ATTACK!!" I heard people yelling and firing cannons and I be screaming for Elizabeth.

"ELIZABETH!! GET ME OUT OF HERE!!" I continued to frantically try to pick lock me cell but no luck. Elizabeth came running down the stairs with keys in her hand.

"They're pirates and they are looking for you and me. We have to go now." I looked at her then went to look out the window. It was me ship.

"It be alright luv, it be Jack." I grabbed her hand and pulled her up the stairs. As men were battling from ship to ship I grabbed me sword. "FOLLOW ME LUV!" I sliced through men and managed to get her to the railing of the ship. There he was, fully engaged in battle and there be Will. Will saw me and I pointed to Elizabeth. Will swung over to the ship then called for Jack. I saw Jack as he swung over to James's ship, Jack wasn't graceful like Will but that's what made him funny. "Will ye take Elizabeth. I be going with Jack." As I was finishing me sentence and man grabbed me.

"Your not going anywhere pirate!" James held on to me and started to drag me away. Jack watched for a minute then ran towards us.

"Leave her be. It's me you want!" Jack and James were now sword fighting and I was still being held captive.

"ELIZABETH!!" I called to her and she threw me my sword. I lurched me arm back and stabbed me sword into the man's side. As I pushed the dead man off me Jack stood before me. "I guess I can handle meself, Captain." Jack grinned and we ran to the side of the ship. Jack grabbed the rope and I grabbed Jack. As we swung back to me ship the battle was just ending.

Jack and I took Will and Elizabeth back to Port Royal. And Jack and I sailed back to sea. Having a crew, a ship, and a man that was the definition of adventure, I had me a good life. But the adventure wasn't over yet. We still had the Pearl to get back.

 We still had the Pearl to get back