Chapter Eleven

"Breathe Hara... you need to meditate. Clear that chaotic mind of yours and breathe..." Voldemort said... his voice barely above a whisper.

"I'm trying... it would be helpful if you didn't remind me to breathe every two minutes. Because then I start thinking about breathing and then I can't breathe normally because I'm currently aware of how I'm breathing!"

"Calm your mind my little Horcrux... you need to let that beast inside of you come forth... Your overactive brain keeps scaring it away. It needs to be at the forefront of your mind in order for you to shift..." the Dark Lord sat on the floor directly in front of her, legs crossed, and his back completely straight.

"This... I can't do it!" Hara finally leapt to her feet out of frustration. I'm tired, bored, and hungry. Can't we just take a break for a moment? I'll ask Dobby to make your favorite?" Hara attempted to bribe him.

Voldemort's eyes remained closed but his brow furrowed. " I don't want to eat anything that strange little elf has concocted... Something is seriously off with that one." He said in a low voice, trying to remain in his meditative state.

"Just because he isn't exactly holding up a Slytherin banner, and singing your praises like every other magical person and creature..." Hara teased.

"Precisely... Something is clearly off. No one can resist my charm, and absolutely everyone adores me." Voldemort's lip curled into a half smirk.

"Yeah, well. I guess me and Dobby are both weird like that..." the little Potter girl responded. Wearing a smirk of her own. Crossing her arms in front of her.

Voldemort leapt to his feet, startling Hara at the sudden and fluid movement. "Is that so?" He questioned.

Hara took a step closer to the Dark Lord. "Yep! I think I will follow in Sirius's and Moony's footsteps... Gryffindor red has been growing on me more."

"Little girl... Your eyes are greener than Salazar's." Voldemort teased. Ruffling her hair and bending low to her height. Knowing full well that she hated when he did this.

"So! That doesn't mean anything. Your eyes are sometimes more red than Godric's flaming hair!" She replied to him quickly.

"You... Are far too quick for your age..." Tom grumbled. "Either way, you will be a Slytherin. I'm certain of this."

"How? Are you gonna try to charm the hat into sending me to the snake house?" Her face looked indignant.

"Sghetti... reveal yourself." Voldemort ordered.

A small green head poked out of the sleeve of Hara's coat.

"You need me, master?" The little snake hissed.

"Just to prove a point..." The grin that broke over Voldemort's face had the opposite effect on Hara and sent her stomping out of his study.

——————————————————————

"Siri! Moony? Where are you guys?" Hara called out through the halls.

"Outside Pup! Come, join us!" Sirius called back.

Hara was greeted by both of her godfathers and immediately was squished between the two in their usual bone crushing hug.

"So what kind of trouble can we get into today!" She questioned. "A quidditch match? Oh! Can Neville come over? Or maybe the twins? Please don't let Ron come with them, please? He always looks at me funny and I swear last time he purposely tried to step on Sghetti!" The little girl rambled on.

"Aren't you and Lord Slytherin supposed to be figuring out how to turn you into some sort of creature?" Sirius queried.

"Aren't you supposed to be encouraging me to do something fun, and dangerous. And guaranteed to get Tom all ruffled?" She asked with her hands resting on your hips.