1. "It's Only 6:30"

"Are you sure it's okay?" asked El.
"Yes, it's fine see I'm here. Just trust me okay?"
"Okay." El slowly stepped in the pool and felt the freshness of the water on the hot day. She saw her friends playing and having fun swimming and throwing a ball in the pool, and then she looked over at Max who was reading a book in the sun. She decided to join her.
"Hey!" El said dripping wet.
"Hi El, what's up" Max responded.
"Nothing, I just wanted to say hi."
"Oh okay."
"But I was wondering if you wanted to come shopping with me." El said.
"You know I don't do that" Max responded.
"Please? I want to spend more time with you." El whined.
"I'll think about it" Max replied with a small smile.
"Great, I'm looking forward to seeing you there." El said as she got up and started collecting her belongings.
"You're leaving, so soon?" Max asked.
"Yeah, Hopper said I can't stay out too late." El sighed.
"It's only 6:30, the sun doesn't set until around 8:30 and we have fireworks!" Max responded.
"I know but I don't want to make him mad."
El walked over to Mike who was sitting by the pool taking a rest from swimming.
"Mike I have to go.." El said with a sad tone.
"Should I pick you up tomorrow at the same time?" Mike asked.
"Yes!" El said happily.
"Okay see you tomorrow then." Mike wasn't sure if he should hug her or not he stood for a split second and decided he should. They've been dating for a little over a year but he still gets nervous around her and questions himself if he did the right thing.
"Okay bye Mike"
"Bye El"
Authors Note:
Yes I know it sucks but its my first story so bear with me but yeah stay tuned <3