2. "Him"

El left the "party" and started walking down her regular path she walks to go home. It was getting dark and she was already running 10 minutes late because she got caught up talking to Mike. It was already 7:00 and she could see half of the sun setting behind the mountain creating a golden affect on everything around her. El started to walk faster because she didn't want to make Hopper mad. But when she started walking faster she heard faint footsteps behind her. She didn't want to turn around but little by little she started to pick up her speed in walking during from a speed walk to jogging to a full sprint. It was now 7:30 and she still isn't home. She's now thinking how she regrets even accepting the invitation to go to the party, since the party was so far away from town. El sat down to rest since she's been running for a while. She sat on a rock that faced the dark woods. After about two minutes of sitting she decided it would be best if she started walking again. But just when she was going to get up she heard something from behind her. She turned around to see the dark woods, she convinced herself it was a animal. And when she turned to face the road out in front of her and across the street she saw him...she saw Papa.
Author's Note:
Yes, yes it is short but I wanted a cliffhanger (or maybe I was feeling lazy) so I decided to end it there but stay tuned <3