5. Anything and Everything

A.N: I will be adding a new character, a original one that I thought of, her name is Jade.
Third Person P.O.V:
After hours of searching the kids started to get tired and wanted to go home but Mike refused.
"No! I'm not leaving until I find El!" he screamed.
"C'mon man its getting late, and we have school tomorrow." Dustin said.
"Yeah, and we can look after school." Max said trying to convice him.
"Fine. But the second school ends I'm coming back." Mike argued.
"Okay and we'll come too." Will replied.
*The Next Day At School*
*Lunch*
"Where can she be?" Max asked out of no where.
"Exactly my question. She knows the town well enough to not get lost. And I know she would never run away." Lucas stated.
"Does that mean that the bad m-" Will said but Mike interrupted.
"NO! They couldn't have." Mike said loudly now attracting attention.
"Lets go somewhere more private to discuss this." Dustin suggested.
Jade's P.O.V:
I'm finally living a normal life. Even though I like that no one knows me, it would still be nice to have some friends. But I'd rather be alone and considered "weird" then people knkw my secret. I was sitting out back of the school mainly because everytine I would sit at a lunch table or anywhere where people were somehow Troy always found me, well part of the reason. Ever since my secret got in my old town I had to leave so I moved to a small town where nothing bad happens, and during that time I had a friend that sorta' got me into smoking. So I was in the back trying to sneak one until I heard a group of kids coming my way so quickly I stepped on the cigarette and tried to look as normal as possible.
"Oh hey." a short boy with a bowl cute said.
"Do you need me to leave?" I said, I actually didn't really want to leave but there was five of them and one of me so I'd rather leave then start a fight over a stupid spot.
"Yes please, if that wouldn't be too much to ask?" a girl with red hair said. I left immediately after that. Not because I was shy or scared. But because one of the boys who was there looked like an old friend of mine, almost identical. And I didn't exactly leave on good terms with that friend when I left town. I know that isn't him but it freaks me out a little.
Third Person P.O.V:
"Back to our conversation, where can she be?" said Max.
"I don't know, but we're gonna' go back to the route she took and look for any clues." Mike said firmly.
"Yeah, we're gonna' do that, but why would she be missing? There was no problems with the upside down or bad men for the past year. Why now?" said Lucas.
"I don't know! All I know is we'll find her....we'll find her." Mike said with anger his voice. Just then the bell rings and everyone started to go to their next class.
Mike's P.O.V:
I head to class with one thought in my mind, El. My next and last class, thank god is history, which is the most boring one at least after this we officially have summer break so all we're doing today is watching a movie. Except I keep feeling someone staring at me. I turn around looking in all directions of of course no one is looking my way. A few minutes later I get the same feeling a turn around and see the same girl who was out back of the school smoking. She acts like no ones knows but she always smells. I was so lost in thought that I distravted myself for a while till the bell rang. I quickly get out and met up with the party and head out to the route El took.
"Guys we have to look for clues. It doesn't matter if it's big or little, anything helps." I said to everyone. I haven't been sad lately, I've been more mad because I could've taken El hone but instead I sent her alone, and now there's a possibility I won't see her again.
"We know Mike you told us a million times." said Dustin.
"Okay well I'm sorry I just want to make sure you guys know." I said. I guess I was so caught up in my thoughts I didn't even realise we arrived at the route.
"Well we're here." Will said breaking the silence.
"Guys I think we should split u-" Lucas said, except Dustin interrupted.
"No! El went missing somewhere around here! We aren't going to split up!" Dustin argued.
"Let me finish, we'll split up on opposite sides of the street." Lucas said with a annoyed looked.
"Oh." Dustin said with a face of embarrsment.
"Max and I will look of that side of the street, and you guys will look of this side of street." Lucas explained.
"Okay sounds good." Will said.
Jade's P.O.V:
Finally it's summer vacation. Maybe I can go visit my old friends. I really miss them. But right now I have to go hone. I love very far away from town, I live in my aunts old empty house, she moved away about two months ago so it's just me in the house. I like living alone though, everything is much more peaceful. But it would be nice if there was food at the house, I'll get a summer job though. As I was walking home usually thw walk home is quiet, since the road I live in is so lonely. But in the distance I see five kids walking in my direction. As I got closer I realized that they are the same kids who needed to in the back of the school to talk. I approched them and they looked startled as if they didn't even see me walking.
"Woah! Oh hey you're the girl who always smokes out back of the school?" said a boy with curly hair and a cap, well I guess I'm bad at hiding things.
"Yeah, that's me." I said trying to sound nice.
"Oh by the way, I'm Dustin." said the boy with a cap.
"I'm Will." said the boy with a bowlcut.
"And I'm Mike." said rhe boy who looked like my old friend, funny. He has the same name as another friend I have.
"Are those your other friends?" I say pointing across the street.
"Oh yeah, the one with red hair is Max. And the boy she's standing next to is Lucas." Will said.
"What are you doing over here?" Mike asked looking at me suspiciously.
"Well I live over there in that small house." I said pointing to the house not too far away from where I'm standing.
"Oh." Mike said.
"What are you doing here?" I said with a slight smirk.
"We're-well we're...looking for something." Mike said with hesitation.
"What are yo-" I said just as Lucas yelled at the top of his lungs.
"I FOUND SOMETHING!" Lucas screamed. Mike, Will and Dustin ran over as fast as they could across the street and went to crouch over what Lucas was pointing at.
"What did you find?" I ask out of curiosity.
"What who are you?" Lucas said with a confused expression.
"I'm Jade, nice to meet you." I said as I stuck my hand out, but my sleeve mived up a little when I did completing exposing the number I had written on my wrist.
"What the.." Is all Mike said after grabbing my wrist and looking at it with disbelief.
"It's a marker!" I yelled trying to convince them.
"No way...Lucas she's a number." Mike said with wide eyes.
"What?" Lucas replied.
"What number are you?" Dustin asked with a suspicious face.
"I-I don't know what you're talking about." I say trying to sound as confident and convincing as possible, it's no use, they know.
"She's number one! As in 001!" yelled Mike with happiness. They know something about the tattoo, but how?
"What can you do?" Will said with a slight grin.
"Guys maybe she can help us.." Max said in a loud whisper.
"Wait, how do you know..how do you know what I can do?" I said in a quick defensive voice.
"Because the "something" we're looking for has a ability too." Lucas said.
"What's her number?" I say, I know every single number and how they escaped since I am the first one ever tested on.
"011" Max said in a low voice.
"Wait, Eleven as in the one who opened a portal to another, sick world?" I say, not realizing that I'm not the only one who lived, see since I was the first, I was or actually I am the most powerful. Which is why they had the most security for me, I have every imaginable power in the book. Any ability, I have. Time travel, shapeshifting, mind reading, mind control, telekinesis you name it.
"Well when you put it that way you make her sound like a monster." Mike said defensively.
"No, that's not what I meant. She helped many of us escape." I said truthfully.
"Did she help you?" Dustin said with a toothy grin.
"No, I escaped a little before her." I said.
"So do you know any other numbers?" Lucas said.
"That's the thing, she helped almost all of the other numbers escape. But if they catch you they, they kill you." I say.
"How many were caught?" Max asked
"I don't know but all I know is there's only a few of us living." I said.
"Okay, look we need your help El actually went missing. And we need help finding her." Will said.
"What can you do?" Dustin asked.
"Anything and everything." I said with a smirk and I watched their jaw drop.
"As in anything?" Max asked.
"Yup, now do you need my help?" I questioned.
"Yes!" they screamed almost at the same time,
Author's Note:
Oh man, 1690 words....a sis went off! Anyway this chapter exposed a bit too much so I'll write another one because I'm so in a mood to write but hey, stay tuned <3