4. "We'll Find Her"

Mike, Lucas and Max were rushing to get to Dustin's house for information. When they got there Lucas practically almost knocked down the door from pounding so hard. Dustin's mom answered the door startled by the hard banging on her door.
"Oh hi Lucas, Dustin is just feeding Fluffy. He'll be out soon." answered Mrs. Henderson.
"Guys what if Dustin doesn't know about El what will we do?" Max asked.
"He has to know..." Mike said with a worried tone.
"Know what?" Dustin cheerfully responded, obviously knowing nothing.
"Do you know where El is?" Lucas asked, El is like a little sister to Lucas.
"No, I thought she left home early?" Dustin said obviously confused.
"ARGH(?)!" yelled Mike at the top of his lungs.
"Is everything okay out there?" Mrs. Henderson called out to Dustin.
"Yeah, no need to worry!" yelled Dustin still not picking up on the anger, sadness and worried faces and emotion of Mike, Lucas, and Max.
"Wait, what's going on? Why do you ask?" Dustin asked.
"It's El, she's missing. She didn't go home last night." replied Max.
"What? Wait are you serious? Is this a prank?" said Dustin in a worried tone.
"WHY WOULD WE BE JOKING?" Mike screamed at the top of his lungs, attracting the attention of surrounding neighbors and people walking.
"Okay I'm sorry.." said Dustin with a face of guilt.
"No I'm sorry, I'm just worried. I just can't lose her again." Mike said in a low voice without making eye contact.
"Okay but what are we gonna' do? We have to go look for her, we have to." Max said now with a tone of anger in her voice. Max and El are best friends and Max has always been protective with her, if anyone did anything to physically hurt her she would do something about it. If anyone told her anything that hurt her feelings she would do something about it.
"I agree. We have to. After all she did for us! Saving Will, going into the upside down to save us, closing the gate to the upside down, saving Will again. Shes done so much. She needs us." Mike said also getting angry.
"Wait. We forgot to ask Will." Lucas said with wide eyes.
"What?" Max responded.
"We forgot to ask Will! We have to go to him!" Mike said already running to his bike.
"Wait for me!"Dustin yelled.
*At Will's House*
Almost in sync all of the kids knock on Will's door.
"What happened?" Joyce said in a jumpy voice when she answered the door.
"Hi Mrs. Byers, is Will here?" Dustin asked breathlessly.
"Yes he is, WILL YOUR FREINDS ARE HERE!.....he'll be out soon..wait where's El?" Joyce questioned.
"She's missing, we were actually wondering if Will had any information on her." Mike said.
"Hey guys! What are we doing today?" Will said looking happier than ever. It took Will a few months to get back to normal, and to be happier. And finally he achieved the happiness he wanted. Nothing bad is happening, none of his friends are hurt or injured, everything is perfect...or was.
"Do you know where El is? Or was? Or anything about her that she did in the past 24 hours?" Lucas asked.
"No, why?" Will said getting the same worried face he had a few months ago for the longest time.
"Something happened, she's missing." Joyce said in the most calm voice possible.
"No, she can't be." Will said trying to keep his cool.
"Um, Mrs. Byers can he come with us for a little?" Max asked.
"Yes, but please don't do anything stupid." Joyce said in a concerned way. The kids then made their way to the road and started planning a way they could possibly find or contact El.
"Okay guys I know we are going to look for El, but how? How are we going to find her?" Will asked.
"We can go back to where we had the party and take her route." Lucas suggested.
"Great idea, lets go." Mike said.
"Right now?" Dustin asked.
"Yes right now. We seareched for Will the first chance we got. We will do the same with El." responded Mike.
"Okay let's go." Max replied.
*At The Party Location*
"Wait so where did El go?" asked Will.
"I'm pretty sure she went through here." Lucas responded.
"Okay guys we have to be careful with every detail, because anything could lead us to El so be on the lookout." said Mike.
"Got it" Will said.
"Okay" said Lucas and Dustin in sync.
"We will find her Mike. Okay? We'll find her." Max said in a very optimistic voice.
"I hope."Mike replied sadly.
Authors Note:
WHOO-HOO 785 WORDS! I'm hoping there could be 1,000 words in the next part but to know stay tuned <3