3. Missing

El stood there so shocked and scared she couldn't speak. All that can go through her mind was how? How is he here even though she killed him?
"How?" El barley spoke.
Papa didn't answer he just stood there and smiled. El stuck her hand out and decided that if he isn't dead she might as well kill him for real. Just when she was going to snap his neck. Something happened. Suddenly he wasn't papa. It was a clown. El stood there confused. and before she could even react, he lunged at her and the world went black.
*The Next Day*
Mike was having breakfast at his house, and surprisingly it was a peaceful morning Holly wasn't screaming or crying. His dad was sleeping on the Lazyboy and Nancy was eating breakfast talking to Mom about kids mysteriously gone missing. Although Mike wasn't very interested even though Will went missing he knows that it can't be the Upside down because El closed the gate. Because he was more interested in what him amd El will do together. Since he told her that he would pick her up today. Just then the phone rang.
"Mike can you go answer that?" his Mom asked.
"Sure." Mike said as he walked over to the phone. When he answered the phone a deep voice asked if El was with him.
"What? Wait who is this?" Mike asked confused.
"It's Hopper"
"Oh" Mike said.
"Now is El with you?" Hopper asked sounding slightly worried.
"No, I thought she went home to you. That what she told me, Max and the guys." Mike said a little worried.
"Oh god, oh god, oh god."
Mike is now almost having a panic attack because he just can't lose El again. And So might be hurt or lost.
"So you're telling me El didn't go home last night?" Mike said with slightly shakey words.
"No, I went to the place where you guys had the party and nobody was there anymore so I thought that she decided to stay out late with you guys." Hopper replied with a scared tone.
"I have to go" Mike hung up the phone and raced outside, hoped on his bike and rode as fast as he could to Lucas's house. When he got there he practically pounded on the door. Lucas opened to door and looked mad.
"Why are you pounding on my door? And why are you breathing so hard?" Lucas said in a annoyed way.
"Your parents arnt home so I don't know why you're so mad its not like they'll ground you." Mike replied. But just as he said that a girl peered around his shoulder with red hair.
"Max?" Mike asked confused.
"Hey Mike." she responded.
"Lucas?" asked Mike almost about to laugh.
"What do you need Mike?" Lucas said while blushing.
"It's El, she didn't go home last night."
"What do you mean?" asked Lucas obviously confused.
"I think she's missing or lost." Mike replied trying to hide the sasness in his voice.
"Have you asked or told Dustin about her yet?" Max asked.
"No, I was about to go over there." replied Mike.
"Wait I'm coming too." Lucas said.
"Me too." Max spoke up.
"Okay let's go" Mike said, hoping Dustin has some information on El.
Author's Note:
Wow this is my longest part yet. Whoo-hoo 550 words (well the fanfic part not counting the a.n.)! Well I'm not feeling that lazy so I'm writing one after this (maybe) but you know stay tuned <3