💛Chpt 1💛

Beginnings

Meinu POV

"What do you mean?" I said angrily. My best friend smiled and patted my shoulder.

"Calm down Meinu. It's just a party." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not going." Her eyes widened and I crossed my arm. She latched onto me and shook me while pouting.

"Please Meinu? The boys only invited us you are coming!" I shrugged her off.

"I'll think about it." She jumped up and down and I sighed then walked to class and she ran behind me. My other 2 best friends were in class so we were going to get them.

I walked over to my locker and saw a bunch of people surrounding someone. I walked over to see and saw a guy holding up this guy against the lockers.

"Your to ugly to come to school. Why show up?" Everyone laughed and my face scrunched. The guy was about to throw a punch to the nerd.

"STOP!" I yelled. Everyone froze and looked at me. I walked over to the bully and he let the nerd go.

"Do you think it's cool to hurt people?" I said and he laughed.

"Look Meinu... I get your popular and stuff but you don't have the right to interfere." I laughed then looked at him smirking.

"I don't even know... you have no right to stop me." I picked the nerd up and took him away from there to the roof. He looked at me and I saw a cut below his lip. I sighed and grabbed a bandaid from my bad and gave it to him.

"Don't let them do that... You need to stick up for yourself." I smiled and started walking away but he grabbed my wrist. I turned and he got on his knees.

"F-fix me!"

"HUH?" He bowed lower and my eyes grew.

"Please make me popular and good looking." I helped him up and sat him down.

"Make you popular? Why?" He looked at me and sighed.

"I wanna prove to all of them that I can beat them. I wanna stick up for myself with confidence in myself..." I nodded.

"Why me? Why not anyone else?" He shrugged.

"Cause your pretty... and nice... and you are popular!" I sighed and then smiled.

-TIME SKIP-

"Hey Meinu! Where were you after you did that!?" My best friend said. I shrugged.

"Ah... about that party..." I said.

"Yeah?"

"Can I bring a plus 1?"

Plus one!? What does that mean? How did you reply to Dylan?

To be continued...