💙Chpt 10💙

DYLAN POV

*Bell rings*

I sprinted to the meeting place she had texted me. Her class. I was a bit excited to meet her classmates. I've seen them around and they look just as nice as her but she's much prettier in my eyes. As I started jogging I noticed Lu Han was in her class. I looked down immediately and hid. I didn't want trouble and especially when Meinu was watching. As I hid I saw her walk out the class with her friends but he held her hand and yanked her back to the door. I wanted to move at that moment but I couldn't. I was frozen. 

"Hey Meinu. Your friends keep promising that you'd be at Karaoke but your never there?" She rolled her eyes and I knew she was about to say something sassy back.

"Look... Lu Han... the reason I'm not going is cause I know you'll be there. and your boring." The boys around him made taunting noises and he looked a bit grumpy. She ripped her hand away but her friends held her back this time.

"Meinu... come with us. You've left us for that loser." I realised something now. Her friends aren't nice and clearly don't like her for who she is.

"Loser? He's more honest than you guys. You think I don't know why you hang out with me? For the guys! And I'm sick of it. Have you guys ever been my friends?" One of the friends walked in front of them all and laughed.

"Yah. Don't think your all that Meinu. We hang with you cause you fit with us. No other reason." She snickered.

"Well I no longer want to fit." She walked away angrily and I quickly hid so she wouldn't see me.

"She's changed." One of her friends with long hair said.

"Right? And it's cause of that loser."

"No she's such a loser anyway. Right Lu Han?" I watched as Lu Han kept staring at the spot Meinu stood in. 

"She's way better than any of you losers. I only talk to you cause of her. Guess she's right about all of ya." All the boys once again made the sounds and he smirked and ran as the girls moaned and one even cried. I quickly ran over to her locker. I saw her face buried in her locker not saying or doing anything.

"Meinu?" I managed to say. She immediately turned to me and smiled. I could tell though... it was fake.

"Dylan... sorry I came to my locker just to get my stuff. Should we go now?" I nodded and she lead the way ahead of me towards the train. I jogged a bit and caught up to her.

"Hey umm... you look down." She looked at me bit shocked then laughed.

"Do I? Oh sorry. Just a bit tired." 

"We can buy clothes another day..."

"No! It has to be today..." I nodded and we made it to the station.

"So... Dylan. Do you have anyone you like?"

You

"Well.... you didn't answer me....."

"Ahhh well there's this one girl."

"Really? who?"

"Well I can't tell you but she's really beautiful and nice and funny and-"

"Okay lover boy!" She giggled then sighed.