💙Chpt 16 💛

Final chapter.
MEINU POV

After I finished crying school was over and I stood up and I saw the sun setting.

"I'll just stay till it's finished.

DYLAN POV

"What the hell are to talking about!?" She flinched then explained herself.

"When she left the party I told her you went home with girls." She then clinged onto me.

"But don't worry about her. You have me now." I pushed her off me and she landed on the ground.

"She's better than you in so many ways." I sprinted away to try find. God I hope I'm not too late.

MEINU POV

As the sun touched the horizon I got a call. I grabbed it out from my back but then it dropped off the room.

"Dammit!" I groaned and sighed. I stood up and turned to the door about to unlock the door knob then something slammed against it scaring me. 

"Meinu!! Are you there!?" I was shocked and confused.

"Ah yeah... I'm just-"

"Don't do anything stupid okay!!? Please I need you!!?" My heart started picking up pace as always and I gulped as the orange sun slowly faded into pink.

"Need me? Ha... I thought you hated me. Go play with some other girls like you always do now." I looked at the door waiting for an answer.

"Meinu... I Sorry. The truth is..." he stayed silent and I sighed.

"Nevermind. I know how you feel. Don't expl-"

"No listen to me!" He immediately caught my attention as the door thud.

"Meinu... the truth is these last few days I've missed you. Every day. Every hour. Every minute. Every second. I've missed you. I love you Si Meinu." It was quiet. As he said that I felt like this was a dream. A couldn't breath and my eyes were teary.

"I... don't know what to say..." I said hesitantly.

"Just open the door. Please." He said. I slowly walked up to the door and turned the lock. As o turned it the door immediately swung open and I was engulfed with his warmth and scent. The tears fell as he squeezed me tightly between his chest and arms. My arms wrapped around him too as we hugged.

"I... I like you too..." I managed to say. He let the hug loosen allowing me to let go and look at him. As we did he leaned in and our lips touched. I felt so happy and our lips moved in sync with each other and my heart raced. His hand rested on my hips burning me with his touch while my hands hung around his neck. We let go and smiled then Dylan looked down.

"Meinu... the truth is I thought you and LuHan were dating so I left the party by myself. When I saw you guys together I felt so bad which is why I was cold to you. But I never slept or kissed any girl. I'm sorry. I'm such an idiot."

"You are." I said then I leaned in again and kissed him.

"But... your my idiot." I said and he smiled and lifted me up spinning me around.

"I also have something to say..." he smiled and played with my hair.

"What?" 

"I wasn't going to commit suicide. I was just watching the sunset." He looked at me confused and shocked.

"What!?"  I laughed.

"Yeah... I'm not that stupid." He laughed then hugged me again. I could stay in his arms forever if I could. I turned and we watched the sunset together.

"I love you Si Meinu..." he said.

"I love you too Dylan Wang."