💙Chpt 6💙

DYLAN POV

I was on my way to the library to buy a few books. I let my fingers bounce on the spines of the books as I quickly looked for the book I needed. After a while a froze, took a few steps back and pointed to a specific book. I pulled it out and smiled. I walked over to the counter and place the book neatly in front of the man. He snickered then looked at me.

"Your not bad looking, why do you need... 10 steps to get the girl of your dreams?" I shrugged and he kept laughing as he placed it in the bag. I handed him the money and left dragging my feet a bit. I saw a shaded area under the tree then I made sat underneath and opened it up. I started reading then I wanted to find out the time. I reached in my pocket and turned my phone on only to be welcomed by a black screen.

"Ahhh... it died not long ago..." Looking around I noticed a watch on a mans hand and quickly read the time. 

"Still have a 1 hour..." I kept reading for a bit till I got up to stage 3.

"Step 3... always come at least 20 minutes earlier than her." my eyes widened and I threw the book in my bag as I sped walked and kinda jogged to her house. I huffed and puffed when I made it. I looked in the window and tided my self up. I then drew a big smile on my face and knocked on the door. I nervously waited for the door to open but it never did.

"Is she asleep? Showering?" I shrugged and sat next to the door step waiting.

and waiting

and waiting 

and I kept waiting. After a good few hours of waiting I thought of an idea.

"I have a charger!" I grabbed it and put my phone and charge and dozed off waiting for it to charge. I suddenly heard lots of footsteps and I stood up finally excited to see Meinu.

"Meinu-ah!" I said only to see 6 men wearing black and holding green bottles. They smelt strong of alcohol and smoke and looked at me hungry for blood.

"You know my sister?" I heard a voice say. The group moved out the way as a man walked forward towards me. I immediately bowed and nodded.

"I'm her friend from school." He nodded and shrugged.

"She should be here. She should be making food now." I nodded and sighed.

"I don't think she is. She hasn't answered." He nodded.

"Well then leave."

"Huh?"

"Leave!" He held the glass bottle up ready to hit me but stopped and the group laughed as I scrambled away from them.

"What jerks." I said. I grabbed my phone now fully charged and opened it.

My heart froze.

47 missed calls from Meinu

9 messages from Meinu

My face scrunched confused as my heart thought of the most unimaginable things that could've happened.

Meinu

Hey Dylan. Where you at?

Dylan Where are you? I'm getting worried.

Dylan

DYLAN

DYLAN WANG!!!

Hey this isn't funny anymore.

Did you forget we are meeting at the school building?

Dylan it's getting dark hurry up.

I'll wait for you. Hurry up.

LAST MESSEGE

"She... can't still be there right?" Suddenly I felt water sprinkle on my face cause of rain as I stared at the message.

There's no way she's there... it's locked.