First Day of School! (How It Went and What I Did)

Monday 8-27-18

ELA/English- I talked to Hana and then we got sent down to our lockers. We also talked about our school system and watched a video that was saying stuff like "make sure your phone is in your locker" and "50 year old man." Then our teacher told us we were gonna do a project about ourselves. We have to create a meme. I'm like "????" I know what I'm doing and I have the project to the last part I know done.

Algebra 1/Math- I saw my other friend and Hana ships us. 🤦‍♀️ Our teacher was calling out names and she called me Valerie and then she hit me and was like "wait Valerie is over there" and I am okay 😂 I guess because now she knows my name like instantly.

Science- I have class with my other friend but I don't sit next to either of them. My teacher allows my class to eat but only my class >:D. Every time I enter the room there is supposed to be music playing and we can request a song if we want.

Gym- we had an assembly and we did a get to know me circle with a ball and I said my name and that I have three fish and one's really annoying.

Lunch- I sat with my two friends and we talked. I wasn't hungry so I didn't eat much.

French 2- The room was a little weird because the desks were moved around. We talked about new stuff and then we played a game to see what we remembered. I have to write 5 sentences about what I like and dislike in French. I just finished a minute ago.

History- I walked in and sat down and then I realized that there is a seating chart. My teacher said that by the looks of the way we walked in and sat down, he would let us sit wherever we want by next week or something. He made us write on a notecard some stuff about us and I don't remember what I put but I know that I put that I would like to be up front because I can't see. I was a mess every time I went to my locker, but I was okay.

I think the weirdest part was that I wasn't that nervous and tired. I got 4 hours and 30 minutes of sleep last night. (I went to bed at 12:30 or something to 5:00 or something)