Band YEE (and my day lol)

12-11-18 17:53

So um yeah hey ik all of you didn't care that i went away but um hi. So I know I haven't been in here for a month. I'm trying to pass school, okay?! I DONT WANNA DO EIGHTH GRADE AGAIN EIGHTH GRADE SUCKS! Um lol yeah anyways I went to this club today and I felt kind of attacked lol. I had a project due during history and the bell rang and I still wasn't done and I was like "bonobo I gotta finish nowwww" so I sat there after class and since it was the end of the day my teacher asked if I was going on the bus and THANKFULLY, the club was today. I wasn't gonna get five points taken off because I can't glue. I um have homework in every class so yay. Tomorrow is my band concert. Ew. We have three songs to play (Rudolph, Solitary Wish, and Clash of the Carolers in case you wondered) and our band doesn't know how to play any of the them. Afterwards we play our school's alma mater and oh BOI do I know how that's gonna go. Um I think I have a French test tomorrow so skksksksks. I got a 105 on my French test and I'm like "ayeeee 😂👌" (I'll never do that again I'm sorry). Um I cut myself on accident with a soap bottle skskksks and it looks weird. My friend Lumi-Nyan brought brownies with powdered sugar to the club and they were 👌. Someone swore and they were the only one talking and the teacher was like "in the name of captain America, watch your language" and I'm just like "????" but yknow. I figured out what my life is gonna be like last night when my favorite show ends (which is really soon) and let me tell you it is NOT going to be well. Ninth grade is gonna be when I discover myself. And I really hate that. My hands are crusty and dry lol. Um I found this new song and it was in a jyrus edit but I like kinda didn't know what they were saying so I looked it up and now I'm IN LOVE with this song. Here it is if you wanna listen to it. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tjnc5p-QrXo&list=PLYJhyZIzN-20mk1lGl6_u6K-zDlEKs37k&index=36&t=0s (you gotta copy and paste it sorry my iPod and wattpad isn't working.)

So um yeah that was my day. It's also my parents anniversary so happy 19th year together mom and dad! (skskskks I hope they never see that.)

Well I gotta do homework now so bye. I probably won't see you until Christmas but I have a lot of work to do rn and I'm confused with all of it so it takes me a while.