I am unsatisfied

15:13 9-12-18

I am not doing well in any of my classes right now besides French (idek if I'm doing that well in that class) and I'm quitting algebra. It's hard for me. It's not like really hard, it's just I always get the answers wrong and I can never fix them because we do a new lesson each day. I didn't learn any of the stuff I should've last year and right now I have an 80 or something in that class. Idk what my schedule is gonna be like - if they're just gonna give me a different math teacher but at the same time (which I think is what they'll do) or if they're going to switch around my whole schedule. Math is really what's upsetting me right now because I used to be really good and love it, but now I'm not as good as I was and I hate it. It feels like there's a different answer to the same problem but the higher class gets a more complicated answer if you understand my rambling (which you probably haven't even read this far so I'm just talking to myself now). I just need to get that class out of my way and hopefully I can be a little happier in general. I gtg do homework (which isn't math btw. I'm actually not that sure because we'd usually get it everyday)

168 more days to go