Chapter 4

I stared at the ceiling. Why? Why? Did Merlin have to dig into my past? She doesn't trust me anymore. It is all my fault. I'm a murderer. A thief. A runaway. An exile. I ruined my chances in my own community. I ruined my chance of being able to survive. I just wish to sleep. For an hour or so, but with my past resurface. No one will trust me. Not this person. I only can survive with Fang.

"Fang?" I ask aloud as I just stare at the same ugly yellow stain on the ceiling.

Fang responds shortly afterward landing on my stomach, "Princess, it's not your fault. Your past is different. They all made mistakes, but Princess, don't forget we made those mistakes together."

"I know, but it's my fault why you are now a bat for life. And attached to me for a good million more years," I didn't even look at him. My heart hurt. Myth, the vampire heir who failed. "My family hates my guts. I am the most hated person in that kingdom. If we even pass it, you will get executed. How did we mess up so badly?" 

Fang flapped his wings before sighing, "Listen here, You were doing it in self-defense. Sure. You stole that one book, but you were desperate. You were afraid."

"But-"

He cut her off, "You are the most caring and amazing person that I ever met. Sure, you freak out and have. Panic attacks and end up not knowing what to do. We all have problems, but I feel like you overthink yours. They will like you nonetheless."

"Please. How can you trust a thief, murderer, exile, runaway?"

"Most of those guys are murderers and exiles and thieves. They will accept you. Stop overthinking."

"I'm going to sleep," I mumbled as I close my eyes.

A/N

Sorry for the extremely short, but I have no ideas on what to write. I want to continue writing can I have a helper?????

~K