chapter 10

Kodie P.O.V

What aniya told me shocked the mess out of me I was not expecting that so I had to ask her again.

Um aniya what is that poking me ya gun or something?But she gave me the same answer as before. I stood there in complete shock with my mouth wide open and my eyes bigger then they could ever go.

Aniya P.O.V

When kodie asked what was poking her I was kind of nervous because I didn't want her to run off or think I'm disgusting but hey she was going to find out sooner or later so I might of well have told her now.

Uhhh this my dildo kodie hehe, OK that was a lie I have this thing where I have a D instead of a vagina uk but I'm not transgender it's how I was born they later found out I was a girl when they took all the test and stuff on me and etc but a background story can wait we have more important things.

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked a kodie I didn't want to lie but I'm scared she going to run away or something and I can't have that happen because I think I'm falling hard for her.

I have to tell her right?, Like if I don't then when we are together and I tell her she's going to breakup with me right?, Imma tell her the truth. I sat in my thoughts for a min but finally came to the decision to tell her.

"Kodie that's not a dildo, th-thats my actual D I have this thing where I was born with a D and not a vagina like most girls, I get if u don't want to talk to me or anything every again because I'm disgusting or something it's koo, but I just really want you to know that the things I said the other day I didn't mean it I actually really do like u hell I think I'm falling for you and yea sorry I'll go now" I got up and got ready to head to the door but she pulled me back and kissed me.

IM MAKING CHAPTER 11 RN IM NOT LEAVING YALL ON A CLIFFHANGER THIS TIME SO LET ME GO FINISH

LIKE AND COMMENT ❤