chapter 16

Quan P.O.V

I turned the girl and it was the girl that we seen from the restaurant. Uhhh yes no not gone work, how the hell she get in here no scratch that how she know where tf we live.

"YOOOOO SON WHY TF U IN MY FUCKING HOUSE, IN MY FUCKING BED, W- WAIT HOLD UP IS THAT MY FUCKING SHIRT AND MFN SOCKS NIGGA MY GOOD FUCKING SOCKS AT THAT MY NIGGA?!I'm not even bout to play with u LAYLA (A/N-layla is P real name she just don't like being called that,y'all will know why soon.) COME HERE BRO LIKE RN" not even 1sec later she came busting in my room along with everyone else laughing but I wasn't in the mood because this bitch got me fucked up.

I looked back over at ole girl to see her shaking and her eyes darting to the gun and back to everyone else. I really don't fucking care if she scared she wasn't scared when she broke in my shit so why she scared now tf.

"Yo P handle this burnt back hippo before I blow her shit bck and end up in jail son, she really in MY bed wearing MY shit, idk what kinda STDs u got aids or some shit like who tf does that don't even put that shirt in the dirty clothes or them socks take it outside and burn it bro" I told them then walked out the room I grabbed my keys and drove somewhere idk where.

Layla(P) P.O.V

"LAYLA" Layla is all I heard before I tuned everyone out anyone that knows me knows I despise that name so much it brings back so many fucked up memories and they all vowed to never use it because of that but here is someone calling it.

I swear this better be fucking death worthy important because whoever said that is about to freaking die, I got up and looked around the living room to see who not down her. It was Caleb,James,and kodie so it gotta be Quan dumbasz.

I ran up the stairs so fast and busted in the door but paused because Quan was holding a gun up to some girl head. Kodie an them was behind me laughing at the whole situation but what really got them is when Quan started handing out orders and shit. He walked out the room and I was stuck there dumb founded until ole girl started speaking.

"Ummmmm you can get out now he really didn't mean any of that l, we just got into a fight. I'm having his baby and he doesn't think it's his but I'm 2 months pregnant so u can't hit me or put me out. byeeee get out are room before I tell Malik y'all tried to fight me." She tried to tell us.

"Bitch how u 2 months pregnant by "Malik" if y'all only been fucking for 2 weeks, his name not even Malik u dumb body built hoe you sound stupid we just got here today so pls inform me on how y'all been fucking for 2 weeks because he most definitely hasn't been down here yet.idk what kinda witch shit u got going on in ya head but it ain't right and imma need u to leave before Ms. P here beat yo asz" kodie told her.

I stepped forward and looked at ole girl but she rolled her eyes and rolled over to the other side of the bed. She reached down to pick something up so we all moved out the way mainly kodie because she Prego and doesn't need to get hit.When she came back up she tried to throw a knife at kodie but missed by a inch and it hit the wall.

She sat up on the edge of the bed grinning but idk what's funny because now she bout to get fucked up big time. Before I could move kodie was already over there working ole girl shit. Unfortunately we had to stop her because if anything happens to kodie and aniya baby hell is going to break loose all over the world.

I looked at James and Caleb they both nodded already knowing what I was on they walked over picked kodie up off of ole girl,I walked over to see that K gave ole girl a busted lip,two swollen eyes, hand marks on her neck damn she choked her lmfao OK,some  her hair was pulled out all over the floor, and some her teeth was knocked out.

I picked her up well more like dragged her out the room,down the stairs, and out the door. Kodie tried to run and get a few more licks in but James scooped and carried her away.

"Look don't come around us, speak on us, or any of that because I would hate to have to put u in the ground alive" I said looking down at her. She got up and ran to her car she fumbled with the keys but eventually got them in the door she got in her car and speed off.

Now time to tell aniya about all this and she is not going to be pleased at all.

No lie it was hard asf writing this chapter because I kept running out of ideas and allat and I wanted this to be interesting asf.

But like and comment brooskie ❤