chapter 13 loves

Aniya P.O.V

*Next day*

Yesterday when we went to the doctors they told us that kodie could possibly be pregnant. I don't know how they don't know but they kept her in the hospital to do test on her to find out we should be finding out today so I have to go up there at like 4.

On another note someone broke into one of my traps last night so I was up all night trying to figure out who did it but I can't seem to track them down, they left a note that said "she will be mine again" I have a feeling there talking about kodie so I had a couple of my Bois stay up there at the hospital to make sure nothing happens.

But let me get back up and get dressed so I can go to the trap and the hospital, 30 mins of me freshing up and getting ready to go I hear a knock at the door I didn't invite nobody to the house so I grabbed my gun and walked downstairs before i opened the door I looked through the camera to see who it was but nobody was there.

I'm not gone be a dumb nigga and open the doors so imma call my boi sam up to have a couple Bois come through and check everything out plus my car's because I'm really not trying to get blown up.

*Phone conversation*

Aniya💣-yooooooo nigga have a couple of them ugly asz niggas in the trap come to my spot and check my car's and shit out for bombs ight nigga

Dickheadsam- uhhhh hey to u too son and ight yo asz ALWAYS in sum shit, imma see what's up with kodie too and send a couple ppl more ppl to make sure she still safe ight.

Aniya-ight thanks nigga

*End of convo*

15 mins later the Bois came through to check all my shit out and to no surprise I had a couple of bombs and somemore weird shit around my house and on my car's idk how who had the time or even did that while I was here but ik I gotta get kodie somewhere safer then a fucking hospital and this house.

Yoooooooo James come here son "yea boss" he said, see James is one of my loyal lil niggas he been working with me since he was 12 years old he came to me tryna get a job to support his family but I wasn't gone let him because that's not how I get down so I let him be apart of the clean up crew so he only here when we need to clean up and go that's what all the lil youngins on but James is like my son I made him go back to school since he dropped out when he was 12 now he 17 and in the 12th grade that man smart, I'm trying to get him to get a legal job and shit like that cause I own a couple lil offices and stuff but he to stuck in the fast money way. "Yoooo boss" he said "wth I tell u bout calling me boss James don't play but go pick up kodie take Quan,caleb, and P wid u and u niggas be safe and keep her safe *whispers* y'all take yaself and ya family to the other house in Hawaii and chill out there till I call Yall to come back kodie might be pregnant so make sure she not stressing and make sure she eating good, her mood swings on 1,000 but I'm pretty sure ya momma can help with that all the bills and shit are already paid so y'all only gotta worry bout food and allat good stuff ight and if she ask gone head and tell her so she won't think I'm just fucking her over or something " I told him everything I needed him to know and sent him on his way.

Now time to find out who is out for me.

OMGGHGG IKIK MY ASZ BEEN SLACKING BUT ITS JUST SCHOOL AND ALLAT BUT IM TRYING FOR Y'ALL SO STAY WITH ME

LIKE AND COMMENT ❤❤💣

BYE HOESSSS