chapter 19

KODIE P.O.V

I fell straight on my ass and aniyah came busting in with a wooden stick in her hand, I rolled my eyes and snatched the stick from her. What the hell did you think a wooden stick would do if I was possibly being attacked you fucking dummy.

I hit her with the stick then walked out to my room cause Aniyah not sharing this room with me as I walked into the room I started to close the door but Aniyah slid her skinny ass on through, UMMMMMM excuse me what do you think you doing? I looked at her and she had a smirk on her face that would make any Bitch weak but I'm not that Bitch! No let me not lie she had me weak in the knees but I didnt and wouldnt let her know that because she would just use it as my weakness whenever I was mad at her.

I just came to go to sleep, lil baby dont worry I'm not gone try nothing unless you want to and from the looks of it it looks like you want to start something.

I was confused until she picked me up and slammed me on the bed to say I was shook would be a understatement because when the fuck could aniyah pick me uppp?!?! Because last time i checked she wasn't even fit enough to hold 75 weights Hmph okay my baby been working out I see her. But I done said it before im not light work so if she break her back thats on her cause I aint tell her pick me up .

I was knocked out of my thoughts by her pulling my towel off of me and kissing down my neck. And we know what happened from there. ( A/N:honestly didnt feel like writing that whole sex scene cause it take a lot of thought and stuff but I got y'all next time.)

*2 rounds later*

Aniya p.o.v

After I got done beating up kodie shit I went downstairs to get me some food because honestly kodie is a wild mfer in bed and that shit make me hungry.

I walked into the kitchen and bumped into james (as we know james is like a son to the both of them so Yeea.) Wassup son what you doing up? Getcha old ass on it's only 8 and I'm finna go out but i just wanted to grab a snack. I looked at him and smacked the back of his head because why not. Oof man why you do that I'm telling kodie unless u cough up 5bands right now. He smirked at me after he said that and i rolled my eyes but gave it to him because if he tell kodie I'm in for a whole lecture on why I shouldn't hit her " baby" and im not trying to hear it.

(A/N: we gone do it in like a james and aniya type shit like as in if they was texting or something.)

Aniya: how ya motha been James? Last time I heard she was in the hospital again for over dosing with her pimp and him beating on her wassup with that?

James: *sighs*  man aniya idk ive been trying to get her some help and I even beat her pimp up. she just turns right around and blames me and then comes back the next day crying to me and telling me that she sorry and she trying to get her life together but its hard every time i turn around she is back willingly doing the same stuff and I'm tired of it.

Aniya: yeah I know son buts its gone be aight I got you and Kodie got you. As for your mother just help her get through this patch in her life as a grown woman she shouldn't even be going through this but that is still ya motha who loved you for all those years and cared for you when nobody wouldnt. But if you dont want to I will understand and I won't see you any less of who you are just I guess do what you think is best for you and that's that.

James: I know and im forever grateful for you guys. As for my motha I dont know I just need a break from all the stress she brings ill check on her ofc but as for the other shit she is on her own I love my motha to death but she is bringing me into a hole that I do not want to go into.

Aniya: yea I feel you and I'm 100% behind you on that decision no matter what as long as its not no stupid shit but ofc you know that. Now give me a hug lil nigga.

Aniya and James hug.

BOOOOMMMMMMMM CAMe OUT OF NO WHERE TO GIVE YOU MFERS A UPDATEEEEE i KNOW YALL WAS VIRTUALLY BEATING ME UP LOLL BUT HERE YALL GO.

COMMENT AND VOTEEE!!

ALSO EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES!!!