Jagiya: 6

We arrived and I weakly got off the car. Yoongi held me to his side. He knocked on the door and we waited. The door opened and there I saw his mother. "Oh Rose!" I threw myself at her and she quickly embraced me. I sobbed loudly and she whispered sweet nothings. "Come in, come in." She lead us into the living room and said she'd make tea. My tears dried up, but I still felt the pain. This whole house smelled like Jimin. Like honey. I noticed the frame picture. It was a picture of me and Jimin. We were at the piano, a look of adoration on my face gazing at him. 

"Is that him?" My head turned towards Yoongi and I nodded. His eyes saddened at my sudden quietness. He thinks I'm beginning to distance myself. I grabbed his hand and entwined them.  I looked back at the picture. 

"He was singing me his song, Serendipity. Right at that moment, he finished. I told him it was amazing and that's when he smiled." My heart clenched at the memory. 

"He really was beautiful." I nodded, he was more than that. 

"This world doesn't deserve an angel like Jimin. That's why he was sent back." Jimin's mother came out and handed us a cup of tea. I drank it and hummed in delight. I was never a fan of tea but every time I came over with Jimin he always insisted that tea can warm the stomach, heart and mind. Ever since then, tea became my favorite, but no one can beat his mothers tea, not even me. She smiled and sat across from me, holding my hand. "Eomma, I just heard terrible news." She seemed to understand what was going on. 

"I heard last night, after the burial. I'm so sorry Rose." I nodded in a monotone manner. 

"Eomma, this is Min Yoongi." She smiled warmly and hugged him. My heart warmed at seeing her welcoming him. I never had a mother since mine disowned me, so she always felt like my mother. She's always cared and loved me like her own. She's never grown tired of me, always knew what to do with me in certain situations. 

"Excuse me, I need to use the restroom." She nodded and gently told him the way. 

"Rose." My eyes cascaded down, afraid she'd be upset. She notices everything, she knows me like the back of her hand. "I'm so happy that you've found someone." My head snapped up in shock. 

"What? Eomma, you're not upset?" She giggled and shook her head. 

"Sweetie, all I ever prayed for was for you to be happy. And I know that boy will help you to your happiness," I blushed, I actually blushed, "you look at him the way you looked at Jimin." She smiled softly. "Life is about moving on, darling. He would've wanted that for you too." 

                      Jimin's mother insisted on us staying at her house since it was too late, so we agreed. There was only two rooms, her's and Jimin's. Yoongi said he'd be fine sleeping on the couch. I was to sleep in Jimin's. I carefully sat on his bed, after getting ready to sleep, and looked around. Silent tears flowed down my face. "Don't cry, jagiya," his soft small hands gently cupped my face and wiped my tears. 

"Jimin," I breathed out as my heart lurched out. He smiled, his crescent eyes shining brighter than the stars. I leaned into his touch, "I missed you." He giggled and sat next to me, wrapping his arms around me. I started to sob loudly as I hugged him desperately. "I-I miss h-her." He rocked me gently.