Because: 8

After a month, Yoongi and I have become closer since that day. He has helped me a lot with my anger and depression. I've learned to accept that my grandmother is in a better place, hopefully with Jimin. My two angels. I visited her grave once. That's where my acceptance that she's better now began. Yoongi is around a lot now. Not that I mind, 'cause I really don't. He was currently helping me cook in the kitchen. We didn't talk much, we really didn't need to. I learned that he loves to rap and I loved listening to him. He was constantly writing while I watched tv. Once we finished eating, we went out for a walk. This is what we typically do: cook, eat, clean, watch tv, read, cook again, eat again, go for a walk, then go back home. We walked side by side, one arm around wrapped around each other. "I dreamt of Jimin that day. At eomma's house." He looked down at me in surprise, I never talked about what happened that day but for some reason I felt I needed to now. As I looked at his confused expression, I realized that it was pretty funny how everyone around us thought we looked expressionless and lifeless. But together, just us two, we are open and vulnerable. Nobody has any idea the feelings we have inside and we share, and I like it that way. "He... told me he promised to take care of me, so I should trust you. I don't know what he meant by that. But I feel like... I trusted you from the beginning. Him telling me that was just confirming what I always felt." He stopped and stood in front of me. Both his hands landed on my waist as he stared into my eyes. My heart sped up as he leaned closer, his eyes holding so much emotions making my head spin. His lips stopped inches away from mine. 

"Can I?" I couldn't utter a word, my mind completely blank and fuzzy as I closed my eyes and nodded as a response. My face immediately flushed red as he chuckled lightly, grabbing my right hip with one and the other cupping my face. Then, he immediately crashed his lips onto mine. 

Fireworks exploded within me

Fireworks exploded within me. I felt a wave of energy and electricity so strong flow through me. I gasped at the strong feeling as he took his chance. Our tongues moved perfectly against one another, like lost lovers. I felt my heart would burst out my chest. This feeling was too much to handle. His rough hands holding me and pulled me roughly against him yet his touch felt gentle. His minty lips causing my skin to ignite with a fire I never felt before. With every touch, my skin felt like I was being kissed by the stars. Stars light up the darkness, that's exactly how I felt with him. He was the tiny bright lights that lit up my darkness. We were darkness but together we make it beautiful. I didn't know my cheeks were wet with tears until he wiped them away, never disconnecting our lips. Unfortunately, we let go for air as we rested our foreheads against each other, our chest heaving against each other as we struggled for air, our hearts racing against each other. I found myself smiling wide when my eyes landed on his gummy smile. "Rose, I-" Suddenly, he was roughly pulled away from me. Cold hands gripped my arms, holding me in place, away from him. I watched as a stranger held a knife against Yoongi's neck. My heart dropped. 

"What the fuck are you doing?!" Their huge hands squeezed my arms closer together causing me to wince. 

"Shut the fuck up!" Yoongi's face didn't look surprised or scared.