Hold Me: 15

I woke up in the middle of the night, tangled in Jimin's body. I stared at his gorgeous, the face I believed I'd never see again. I still think I'm just dreaming. He looks skinnier, paler, filled with sorrow and pain. Darkness covered his face, something I never thought I'd see on this sunshine boy. But no matter what, he wears everything so well. I never knew sadness would look so beautiful, as sadistic as it sounds it's true. I missed his honey smell, his crescent eyes, his tiny nose, his plump pink lips, his sharp cheek bones that were once round and chubby. I lightly traced his features and watched as he flinched in his sleep. Tears welled up in my eyes. He's here, he's alive. I never thought I'd ever see him again. Gently, I untangled myself from him and took the tray to the kitchen. As I entered, I noticed Taehyung there. I ignored his presence and washed the dishes. I was about to walk back to the room until his voice stopped me. 

"Yoongi told me who he is." I nodded and turned to him. He patted the counter, signaling me to sit across from him. Once I sat down, he sighed, "What are you going to do?" I cocked my head to the side. 

"I'm going to help him obviously." 

"I mean, who will you choose?" 

"Choose?" 

"He's your first love Rose. No one fully gets over their first love, especially if they thought they were dead. Your feelings never went away, they were just forced to a corner because of the pain and realization that they're gone. But now you fell for Yoongi, only to find out Jimin was never dead. Jimin's feelings for you never went away. He still loves you, and that love encouraged him to go on. You don't think he'll want to go back to how it was before all that happened?" I blinked a couple time, he's right. I do love them both. How could I ever stop loving Jimin? But I swore he was gone. I couldn't live with myself without him. I wasn't living, until Yoongi came alone. He came in my life in the most beautiful way yet brought danger in. I felt alive with him, I felt a purpose with him. It wasn't just about me anymore, it was about him too. But now, I don't know what's gonna happen. Taehyung watched me carefully. I showed no expression, but my mind was swirling with emotions. 

"I do love them both. I love them both so strongly but I fell for them in different ways. How could I choose between the two greatest loves I've ever encountered? They both made such an impact on me." Taehyung's face saddened. 

"They both deserve love. It's a hard decision, but soon you have to decide." He walked off and once his footsteps faded, I looked at the ceiling as I felt a sob coming. I love them both, truly. I dragged my body up the stairs, back to Jimin. I quietly walked into the room and heard sniffles. I saw a curled up Jimin with shoulders shaking from his sobs. 

"Please, Rose. I need you," he whispered brokenly. "I m-miss you. N-no!" His body curled tighter into a ball, tensed up and small. "Stop please! I-I'm s-sorry m-master! No!" I quickly ran to him and shook him, trying desperately to wake him out of his dark memory. 

"Jiminie, it's me Rose. I'm right here, open your eyes." His eyes shot open and scanned the room in fright. I cupped his cheeks and met his eyes. "I'm right here." He slowly relaxed and pulled me into his trembling body. We laid there, only sounds heard were his silent whimpering. His head buried into my neck and arms tightly pressing our bodies together with his legs tangled into mine. I rubbed his back soothingly. 

"All this is no coincidence," I began to sing his song that he wrote for me, "Just-just I could feel that the whole world is different than yesterday. Just-just without your joy. When you called me I became your flower. As if we were waiting, we bloom until we ache. Maybe it's the providence of the universe, it had to be just that. You know I know, You are I, I am you," the rest of the song he softly sang along, his vice sounding perfectly silky like honey, lips feathering against my skin, arms tightening around me. "Let me love, let me love you," we both finished and I felt him smile against my skin. 

"You remembered," he whispered softly. I chuckled.

"Of course I did. You sang it to me every time I felt down." He lifted his had from my neck and stared into my eyes. His breath fanning against my lips. 

"You look

"You look... different," he furrowed his brows, "you look... more lively. You look brighter. No longer tired or angry." I looked away, unable to look him in the eyes after he said that. He leaned into my cheek and his lips moved against it as he spoke. "I love you Rose. I've always loved you. I tried to get back to you, so many times. And each time I tried... I got 20 whippings, sometimes more." I tensed up. "I never got the chance to tell you how I really felt. I was always afraid you didn't feel the same way. You were cold and emotionless, but I love you. You've hurt me many times, physically and mentally. But the feeling I get whenever you look at me is indescribable. The way I feel when your harsh voice surrounds my hearing, when your rosy scent invaded my senses, when you scrunch and wrinkle your face inn disgust, when your body trembles with anger, most importantly, when your eyes look at me in wonder, confusion. You make me feel the most loved. You make me feel wanted and important with those eyes. You never noticed, but sometimes you'd stare too long with your emotions on full display, or how your hands always found a small way to touch me, or how in your sleep you always pulled me closer and whispered my name. Each and every moment, second, day I fell in love with you more than I thought I could. But each and every day you pushed me away. You weren't as cruel as before but you wouldn't let me in, not even when you started being more comfortable with me. I love you so much either way. I only survived because I believed one day I'd be reunited with you. And here you are, in my arms." My heart beat increased as tears flowed down my face. He kissed my tears and whispered, "You even opened yourself up so much now. I'm so proud of you." I sobbed as he held me tight, now comforting me. 

"Jiminie. The day I found out you were dead, I was... broken. Everyday, I felt... I felt like I was dying. You were my sunshine, you are the light in my dark. My light. You were and are my happiness. You are my serenity my peace," I thought about how Yoongi was the opposite, my storm, "you are the better half of me. When I thought you died, my soul died too. I shut myself off completely. I didn't want to laugh without you, smile without you, even get angry without you. In my mind, I constantly had a war. So many voices yelled in my head yet I was silenced on the outside. I screamed, kicked, banged, gripped my hair in my mind and ripped it off, but outside I quietly shed tears. I had never felt such pain. I had never felt so empty. I missed your light touches, your melodic laugh, your silky voice, your crescent eyes, your soothing music, your protection, the way you held me, the way you'd kiss away my problems, the way we perfectly fit, the way you'd annoy me with your ridiculous dance moves, the way you always saw positive things in the negative, the way you see the world and allowed me to see your perspective, and the way you looked at me like I was your entire world. I love you Jimin. How could I not?" I stopped sobbing a while ago and stared into his deep brown eyes. I finally saw a bit of light in them. 

"It's been so long since I felt this way," he smiled his pearly white teeth. I felt relieved to get everything I wanted to say out. 

"Felt what?" 

"Happy," he kissed my forehead and we fell back asleep, holding each other tightly, afraid to be parted again. 

A/N: Here's a short chapter. Hope you enjoyed. Btw, who do you think she'll stay with?