//Chapter 11//

Pure; (adj.)
/pjʊə/
1.
not mixed or adulterated with any other substance or material.
"cars can run on pure alchohol."
Synonyms: unmixed, unalloyed, unadulterated.

-

Something tapped on Harper's bedroom window, she groaned as the tapping didn't stop. Harper, who felt very dishevelled, swung her legs over the side of her bed and practically staggered over to her bedroom window.

Her hands fumbled slightly as she opened her window, she poked her head out and she rubbed her eyes. As they focused, she saw Pin stood there, he looked sheepish.

"Pin," Harper groaned, "It's five in the morning."

"I know." Pin smirked up at Harper, he clearly had a plan in mind.

"What on heaven to earth do you want?" Harper asked him a bit snappishly, she was a little irritated from being woken up before the sun had risen.

"Grab your boots, we're going somewhere." Pin explained

He spoke again when Harper sent him a deadpan look.

"Just come on," Pin formed his hands into a gesture of begging, "I didn't drag Elvis all the way out here for nothing."

Harper caved, "give me a couple of minutes." she walked away from the window after she shut it and changed out of her sleeping clothes. She shoved her phone into her jumper pocket before she ran downstairs, she put her riding boots on but left her chaps off.

Harper took her keys from the side and walked out the front door, she was half way towards Pin when she realized that her hat was still at the stables. Harper had left it there so she wouldn't have to carry as much in the mornings.

"I don't have my hat." Harper pouted as she walked up to Pin.

Pin smiled, "way ahead of you, I brought a spare." Pin held out a hat toward Harper.

Harper grinned as she put the hat on and adjusted the strap, "Smart thinking Pin."

Harper mounted onto Elvis and asked Pin where they were going at such a godforsaken hour.

"We're heading towards the beach; we're going to watch the sunrise." Pin explained as he started Elvis off in a walk.

After a few minutes of riding Harper's eyes started to become heavy, she rested her head on Pin's shoulder and let them close. Tiredness had hit her like a train. Pin noticed this and didn't push Elvis past a walk so Harper wouldn't fall off.

Pin allowed her head to rest there until they arrived at the beach, then he gently shook her awake.

"Alright, alright. I'm awake." Harper mumbled and took her head off of his shoulder, she opened her eyes and dismounted off of Elvis.

Pin tied Elvis up somewhere and walked back over to Harper, "don't fall asleep on me here, Reynolds."

"Don't bet on it, I'm only a moment away from falling asleep." Harper commented as Pin opened the door to a building, Harper didn't bother to see what it was; partly due how exhausted she was and the darkness that still shrouded the island was not helping her to stay awake.

The two of them walked inside the building and started to climb the stairs, they slowly got steeper and Harper had gripped her hand on the banister to balance herself.

The incline of the stairs certainly woke Harper up, "I feel like we've been climbing for days."

"We've been walking for like five minutes." Pin laughed at Harper, "we are almost there."

Pin stopped suddenly and swung another door open, Harper sighed as she felt the breeze on her face. Light leaked through the open door and blinded her for a moment, as she shielded her eyes; she walked out of the door.