//Chapter 13//

Graceful; (adj.)
/ˈɡreɪsfʊl,ˈɡreɪsf(ə)l/
1.
having for showing grace or elegance.
"she was a tall girl, slender and graceful."
Synonyms: elegant, stylish, tasteful.

-

Pin helped Harper to walk home, she could barely walk on her own, too shaken by what had happened. The police had come and asked about Robin and Raven being stolen, it had forced the truth further into Harper's head that Robin was truly gone. Eventually, her tears dried up.

"Harper you need to take those boots off." Pin said after he noticed Harper limp slightly as they were walking down the dark road.

Harper shrugged her shoulders, "It's only a short walk."

Pin stopped walking, "take them off."

"I'm not going to walk on a gravel road with no boots on." Harper crossed her arms stubbornly.

Pin rolled his eyes, "I'll give you a piggyback."

"Pin, I'm in a dress." Harper deadpanned.

"No one else is here, plus your dress is like really wide when you hold it out so you will be fine." Pin stated.

"Alright, your funeral." Harper said as she jumped onto his back.

Pin chuckled, "you're feather light, I don't think you could do much damage."

Pin set off down the road with Harper on his back, she rested her chin on his shoulder like she did all those times they rode Elvis together.

After a few minutes of comfortable silence, the two reached Harper's house. The lights were all off and her dad's car was gone from the driveway, Harper sighed as she got off of Pin's back and took her keys out of her bag.

The door opened with a small creek and Harper stepped inside.

"You can stay if you want?" Harper asked Pin as she put her keys on the hook where they belonged.

"Are you sure?" Pin asked, taken aback.

"Yes." Harper said, "I don't want to be alone right now."

"Okay then." Pin shut the door behind him and took his shoes off, he left them tossed beside Harper's boots.

Harper saw that Pin was soaking and she tossed him a spare towel that they kept in the bathroom downstairs.

"I'll get you some dry clothes." Harper said as she walked up the stairs to get some clothes for both of them.

She went into the spare room and grabbed some clothes big enough to fit Pin. After she got them, she went into her own room to change, she changed into some black jogging bottoms, a shirt and a big black hoodie. She hung her dress up in the upstairs bathroom to dry, in all that had happened it had gotten very muddy.

She took the clothes downstairs to Pin and told him he can change in the bathroom downstairs.

While Pin was changing, Harper went into the kitchen and sat down at the dining room table. She was exhausted but she didn't think she could fall asleep if she tried.

She was so lost in thought that she didn't notice Pin sit down beside her. Her attention was only brought back to reality when Pin had taken her hand and had started to start playing with her fingers gently.

"Do you think you could sleep?" Pin asked while he fiddled with her fingers, intertwining them with his own and he then rested them on the table.

"No." Harper said as she squeezed Pin's hand.

Pin hummed, "then let's watch a movie or something?"

"The living room is through there." She pointed to the living room, "there's drawers under the TV. Chose something to watch."