[07]

The black haired woman awakened. Waking up in wooded territory, she wondered how'd she gotten there.
The light blue dress floating along with the wind. She slowly trekked through the trees, head moving from side to side as she surveyed the area. 

She went rigid, the feeling of anxiety rising just the hair on her skin. Her breathing became labored when a loud and fast sound turned towards her. Whatever it was, it was speedily approaching.

She darted away, her feet leading her as fast as they could. She could feel the nagging of her dress, pieces of ur being shredded away as she fled from the unknown.

She slowed when she noticed that she was at a dead end. The river below moved in a swift pace, the currents splashing against the rocks that peered out.

A large creature let a low growl, scaring the woman. The woman looked at it with wide eyes, slowly stepping backwards. Her heart nearly tore from her chest as the being stepped into the light. It was a tall, black beast with wolf like features. The head of a wolf but a body that was somewhat similar to the human male anatomy.

It stood on two feet, claws on both hands and feet. It's chest was painted with grey hair that outlined its stomach. It's golden orange eyes honed in on hers, never blinking nor looking away. It started to step forward, closing the already short distance between them.

The woman looked back and forth between the edge and the beast. Deciding that she'd take her chances, she let herself fly over the cliff. The creature chased after her, running full speed ahead, desperately trying to catch her before it was too late. She had made eye contact with it once more before the water welcomed her with its numb arms.

──────────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆─────────

The dream awakened the woman from her slumber. Her loud gasp triggered the heart rate monitor that stood next to the side of the bed.

"mommy!"

She blinked a few times, her eyes adjusting to seeing light after being in darkness. She felt his small hands grip onto her shirt, but ended up hissing in pain as he brushed against a sensitive area.

"Let me get you some water." Theo quickly spoke, happy that his mate was now awake.

She observed him as he got up to get her a cup of water. She noticed that he had silky blonde hair with golden orange eyes. She could immediately tell that he wasn't of human descent. Supernaturals tended to have exotic eye colors.

He had nice teeth from what she could see and medium sized lips that were a beautiful shade of a pink and red. His form was muscular, but almost in a slim way if that made sense. His shoulders were broad and his figure was taller than hers. She eyed him with interest, wondering who he was.

She noticed a mark on the side of hand, showing that he was someone of status. It was something that every supernatural group had in order to determine the nobility or royalty from the rest of their kind. It can be found in different places, but most of time somewhere where it's somewhat visible.

Once he came back in, she stared at his veiny arms as he leaned down to give her the water.

Not the time girl✋🏽.

Yea you right.

He helped prop her up and placed the cup at her lips. The cool sensation quenching her thirst. Once she finished, she asked the first question that popped up in her mind.

"Where am I?"

"You're in the hospital."

"How'd I get here?" Her eyebrows furrowed, not being able to recall the previous events.

"You were injured badly, luckily, my friends were able to find you."

She hummed in response, her attention going back to small child at her side.

"momma."

She hummed in response.

"please don't leave me." he whimpered looking up at her with glossy eyes.

"I won't baby, I won't." She lightly patted his back being careful of the sparks of pain that littered her body.

"I'm Theo by the way." The attractive blonde stated.

"I'm Blue and this is Ashton."

"Nice to meet you both." He smiled at her, making her feel some type of way.

"Likewise. But uhm... when will I be able to leave?"

She flinched when a loud growl
left him. She saw his once light colored eyes become darker, the red hue of anger brewed in them. He immediately tried to reel himself in, trying not to scare off his mate before he even got to chance to know her.

"I don't know, but it'll be a while since your injuries are very severe." She nodded, a yawn leaving her lips.

"Well I'll let you rest up some more." He poured her a new cup of water and gave her a breathtaking smile before taking his leave.

──────────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆─────────

The dark haired woman yawned, limbs creaking in protest as they stretched beyond their limits. She looked to her left and observed Theo's sleeping figure lying uncomfortably on a two seater couch. His head and legs dangled off the sides due to his large stature. Ash on the other hand, was curled up on the side of the bed, clutching the silk sheets.

Blue eased out of the bed, trying to avoid bending her legs. She shakily stood up and reached for a pillow, slipping the soft cushion under his head. Once she deemed him okay, she turned around to go to the bathroom. Her eyes widened when her knee gave out, quickly shutting her eyes and bracing for the impact, though it never came.

She felt his thick, warm arms around her waist, pulling her bandages body towards him.

"Be careful." His voice was deep and husky. It was a smooth as honey and as a symphonious as a violin.

He sat down on the edge of the bed, placing her in front of him. She reached for the small child, he sighed, snuggling into her shirt. Blue could feel the encouraging whispers of sleepiness hit her once more. Her eyes fluttered before they finally ceased their struggle.

"Sleep jumatatea mea."

[my half]

──────────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆─────────