The Deal Is Off

I rush back to the Martin household with Elijah in my arms.

"I got you darling." I speak as Elijah starts to wake up. I speed into the house and Jonas looks surprised.

"What happened?" Jonas asks.

"I need you to find Elena. Now" I growl as my eyes turn amber again. As Jonas cast the spell Elijah wakens and I set him down on his feet.

"What happened?" He asked me.

"Alaric daggered you and now they have crossed me." I told him with a growl. Elijah sighs and kisses me which calms me down enough to make my eyes go back to brown.

"I found her." Jonas tells us and we soon were on our way to the Gilbert Lake house.

"They're here." I hear Stefan tell Elena from inside as Elijah picked up some rocks. He holds them for a few seconds before throwing them at the door making it explode into dozens of pieces.   "You have to go. I need to talk to them alone." Elena tells Stefan as we get closer to the entryway.

 "Elena... " Stefan trails off.

"Stefan, I'm ok. they can't come in the house." She tells him.

 "You know, we might not be able to enter this house... But I'm a very patient man. I'll wait you out." Elijah tells them.

"I on the other hand am not in the mood for games tonight. Damon daggered my mate so if you do not come out of the house on your own I will burn it down and force you out." I growl my eyes glowing amber as Elena appears in the doorway.

 "They shouldn't have done what they did." She tells us and shivers at seeing my eyes.

"The deal is off." I growl at her.

 "I'm renegotiating." She tries.

 "You have nothing left to negotiate with." Elijah tells her.

 "I'd like to see you lure Klaus into Mystic Falls after the doppelganger bleeds to death." She tells us as she pulls out a knife from behind her making me scoff.

"Stefan won't let you die." Elijah comments.

"No, he won't. He'll feed me his blood to heal me, and then I'll kill myself and become a vampire, just like Katherine did. So unless you want that to happen again, promise me the same as before... promise me... You won't harm anyone that I love. Even if they've harmed you." Elena commands.

"I'm sorry, Elena. I'm going to have to call your bluff." I tell her as I bare my hybrid fangs. She takes a deep breath before stabbing herself and I watch intently waiting for Stefan to appear and before he can Elijah is already panicking. 

 "No! Yes. Yes, you can have your deal. Let me heal you!" Elijah yells as he rushes up to the doorway but is stopped by the barrier of not being invited in. 

"Give me your word!" She yells.

"I give you my word!" He yells as I roll my eyes. Suddenly he gasps as he takes Elena in his arms and she pushes him away with a dagger in his heart.

"NO!" I scream as I lunge at her and bite into her neck. I drink from her as she screams and I feel a Salvatore at my neck and snapping it causing me to fall away from Elena.

Damon's POV: 

   "Uhh! Where is it!?" I screamed as I searched the originals pockets after putting him in the cellar.