Story Time

Klaus and I had decided to pay Jenna a visit to scare the Scooby gang. Klaus has told me that he took care of the Bennett witch at the decade dance while I was with Jenna drinking and gossiping. She needed to vent after learning about vampires and such and then she wanted to hear about my long life. I had informed Jenna once we arrived that my friend I had mentioned is borrowing Alaric’s body for a while. She was alright with it as long as when he was returned he wasn’t hurt.

“Hey, Jenna thank you so much for not going to the grill,” Stefan said as he walked in and Klaus and I stayed in the kitchen.

“Um, Stefan…” Jenna tried to say but Stefan cut her off.

“No, Listen. I can explain.” He said before he turned to see Klaus and I.

“Hi, Stefan. How’s it going?” Klaus asked him while I smiled evilly at him making him pale.

“Do you believe in vampires Jenna?” Klaus asked her as he was chopping some food.

“She doesn’t need to answer you,” Stefan spoke up before Jenna could.

“I think you should let Jenna speak,” I told Stefan with a glare and he sighed before turning to Jenna who smiled at me.

“I, in fact, do believe in them Alaric. In fact, I know there is one in this kitchen right now.” Jenna said as she turned to face Stefan and he gulped.

“Listen, Jenna, I don’t know what Maverick has told you but if you know then you must know what he is as well.” Stefan tried to defend himself while I smirked.

“Oh, I told her everything, Stefan,” I told him and his eyes widened in panic and while he was facing me Jenna threw a glass of vervain on him causing him to scream as his body tried to heal from the attack.

“That was for Maverick. My best friend and you took his boyfriend. Who in their right mind steals someone's boyfriend and then leaves them technically dead in their basement. Even if you are all vampires that isn’t right.” Jenna told Stefan as Klaus held him still.

“Thank you Jenna now maybe you should walk away now since you might not want to see this part,” I told her as I took the knife that Klaus was using to cut vegetables and Jenna walked into the living room.

“Did you compel her?” Stefan asked as he looked me in the eyes.

“Oh stupid Stefan, of course not. Jenna happens to be my friend but of course, you didn’t notice since you considered Elijah as the bigger threat.” I told him as I plunged the knife into his abdomen and he grunted at the pain.

“Now, now Stefan that was stupid. My dear friend here may follow Elijah but he isn’t harmless. You took away Mavericks mate and that is a dangerous thing to do.” Klaus told him as continued to harm him.

“Make sure we experience no problems during the ritual,” I told Stefan as I snapped his neck and Klaus released him letting the body hit the floor. “Jenna you will have a temporarily dead Stefan in your kitchen until he wakes up. Just think of it as if he is sleeping.” I told her as Klaus and I walked into the living room.

“Oh great a dead person. Alright fine now go and get your man back.” Jenna told me as she gave me a quick hug. “And you. Return my boyfriend in one piece.” Jenna told Klaus who smirked and walked away.

“Don’t worry I promise Alaric will return in great shape,” I told her as I followed him out.

“What's your plan now Maverick?” Klaus asked me as I looked at him.

“Well I told Jenna about the ritual and she was a little off put by it but that is expected since it involves killing Elena. But as I told you before the plan is to give Elena the bottle that will bring her back to life that Elijah had made originally for Katerina. Jenna agreed as long as Elena would come back which she will since I had the Martin witches check on it. And as I told you before Elena needs to come back to life since you will need her blood to create hybrids.” I told Klaus and he looked impressed.